POWERSTROKE is offline Associate Member

trouble in juiceland... Need help

I started my fina 75/mg eod with 100mg of test. prop. The prop kicked my ass, and I didn't care for the pain so I switched to 250mg/test En. every week. My chest is sore, nipples are not lactating, I can't feel any puffiness, but slight lump way down, I mean I really have to push my nipple in to feel it. I am worried about the soreness and itching. I have been popping nolvadex eod. The bromo I got from the guy at the gym didn't turn out to be bromo so I am screwed. ANy suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated. I am 4 weeks into the cycle and ready to bail.

hybrid is offline Member
    what do you mean by the prop kicked your ass?
    bump for help with the real question.

The prop always hurt like the next day, and with eod injections, some part of my body (ass, shoulders, thighs, and calves) would always hurt. Thats why I switched to the test en.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro, are u mixing the fina and prop in the same syringe? If not u might want to try that. Some bros say it takes the bite out of the prop. But IMO i had little or no pain using prop. Or u could try mixing it with B-12. I had good results using 20mgs of nolv ed while on fina. Some bros may say nolv wont do anything for fina gyno but IMO its been working for me. Good luck!

OG

Innervision is offline Associate Member
    Unless you start getting fatty deposits, lactating nips, or those lumps grow and become Sensitive, dont worry about it at all. Without Deca , nolva will serve you better then bromo anyway. I get sensitive nips on the juice, but it's not gyno.

Yeah, I would mix the prop and fina together in the same syringe. much easier that way... what about my slightly itchy nipples?

gordonjerry is offline New Member
    Last cycle I got an itchy chest but I never had any gyno occur. I started adding extra vitamin E and Zinc to my fina only cycle this time and I have had no chest sensitivity or itching. This worked for me but keep searching for what works for you. I also used prop and fina together, which was a much smoother injection than prop alone.

Extreme is offline Associate Member
    I just did that cycle. Prop did not give me any problems. Nipples were incredible sore from about day five till after cycle. was paranoid has hell through whole cycle though I felt lumps bla bla bla. Scared the shit out of me. Once I came off and started clomid symptoms subsided. Fina is the only thing that has ever done that to me.

Thread Information