Fashioncore1 is offline Associate Member

Too Much Cofee???

I'm addicted to coffee. I have at least 3 large cups a day. I know that caffeine has positive effects when using it in the ECA stack, but is there a limit to how much i should consume? I'm 5'10" and 180lbs. I am going to be doing a cycle of Deca and Sust in around 3 weeks to try to bulk up. Please help a brother out.

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    It can be hard on the CNS but 3 cups of coffee is equal to the amount in a days worth of ECA. IMO you will be fine but try to get off of it. Also make sure you drink extra water and take extra calcuim.

Pain

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Coffee is the shit, I couldn't make it through life without it. I do find that it can kill the appetite so if you are bulking you might want to drink it after a meal and not in between them.

Fashioncore1 is offline Associate Member
    Thanks for the suggestions.

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    I hate coffee I prefer green tea with lemon

HeartDocMD is offline AR Medical Advisor
    There has been much discussion but little agreement on how much caffeine is too much. Several international organizations cite 300 milligrams a day as a moderate intake of caffeine. This is equal to about three cups of coffee or six cups of tea.
    The American Medical Association and American Heart Association both state that moderate amounts of caffeine are generally not dangerous to most people.

Doc M is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I'm going to take what HeartDoc stated and add a little bit to it.

3 Large cups of coffee per day is really not that much..Unless..Your cups are 64 ounce cups. Caffeine is generally not harmful in those amounts unless you show a particular sensitivity to caffeine itself. As Pain stated you will also need to increase your water consumption as it will deplete the water levels in the body. All in all I strongly believe based on research that caffeine is a safe drug if used in moderation.

My advice is listen to your body!! If you have headaches, hand tremors, or nausea, then it is time to decrease your caffeine intake. And also be aware that many other products can contain caffeine without it being listed, i.e. Chocolate, hot cocoa, teas, Excedrine pain medicine, etc..

Doc M

hybrid is offline Member
    Is it a good idea to add caffeine when on an ECA stack?
    Whenever I do an ECA stack, I always am very careful to lay off any additional caffeine.
    In fact that helped me kick my 3-4 cup a day coffee habit. I was wound up enough from the ECA that I was worried about the effects of the additional caffeine. And then when I stopped the ECA, I was too lazy to get back to making coffee in the morning.
    Switched to green tea instead. Tazo brand teas from Starbucks are the best. Except try to go into a Starbucks without ordering coffee, or without shaking your head at the fat lady ordering a grande frapachino!

Thread Information