Thread: Noob questions

xrcuta is offline New Member

Noob questions

Hi all im new to the forum and have a few questions.

Before i start i dont know much about steroid use , the only source ive really had is a friend that did a 10 week cycle. he has only been my reference up untill now but i feel more info is required before going through the process myself.

As of current i have just started training again, not new to training as i did stop for 2 years, everything i did gain has withered away within that time.

I dont plan on getting on steroids untill maybe 7 months time and going to train and get my diet rite up until then.

My friend was on Deca 300 and Sustanon 250 for 10 weeks. He had good results although did loose alot of it when finished but has maintained alot aswell with diet and consistant training. I was planning on doing the same... ?

Other thing is i dont know much about PCT ? from what i understand there is a few combinations but which is rite ?

any feedback much appreciated

Cheers

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    what are your stats?

Blade15 is offline Senior Member
    ^^^Agreed^^^ stats brother stats....
    wt
    bf%
    training exp.
    aas experience

xrcuta is offline New Member
    Height: 5'9
    Weight: 78 Kg
    BF %: have no idea.....sorry

Training experience, trained for 2 years 3 - 4 times a week and a day of cardio. mind you this was 2 years ago when i last trained and am baysically starting all over again.

AAS Experience, none.

cheers

Blade15 is offline Senior Member
    Sorry bro.. but you need to work hard for another 2/3 years or you will be risking your joints.... and at your height within those 2/3 years you can gain to 90 kg naturally by hard training and diet...

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    ^Agree with blade on this one xrcuta.... sorry.

People fail to understand that aas is not a crutch, or some kind of magical shortcut that will give them the body they want without all the work.

What you need to know is that aas is the last step you take in developing your body. the fist two things you really need to do are to focus on your diet and exercise program.

You haven't even taken the time to get a body fat caliper and determine your percentages.

Here are some things to think about regarding your diet:
    Determine your BMR (Base metabolic rate)
    Understand that in order to grow, you need to be constantly feeding your body, every couple of hours
    Go to the diet section and look at a few that the vets have posted
    Use that as a template and come up with your own plan and post it in the diet section, complete with full macros (macro nutrient amounts, including calories)
    We will constructively criticize your diet and show you how to plan a better one

Your body IS what you eat, so if you sit around and eat Doritos and JuJu Beans, then guess what? aas will never, ever help you, other than increase your blood pressure and give you gyno (man tits) and make your balls small.

Next, you need to go to the exercise section and look at some beginner routines and understand what it takes to make your body grow. Most newbs such as yourself often times have two problems with their routines:
    1) Ignore / Underwork their legs
    2) Over train the same body part more than once a week.

Most newbs really don't appreciate that growth can only happen when the muscle is resting. This process of recovery can last 4 or 5 days. those that work the same muscle group several times a week never properly rest the muscle, and therefore the muscle never grows. AAS isn't going to change this!

So do us all a favor? Do your home work, go to the diet and exercise sections and study. Work your body naturally for the next couple of years and develop a solid foundation. And then, in a couple of years, when you are ready, we will be here. We will help you then to come up with a proper cycle for you.

Good luck!
    ---Roman

J. Cole is offline Associate Member
    I agree with the others. I would get your body back into the shape it was before you took the time off. This way, your joints, bones, and muscles are tuned properly for task at hand.

Thread Information