Inquisitor is offline Associate Member

Figure this one out, if you can

I went to the doc and he drew blood to check my testosterone level. I did this because my libido has been waay down and my sexual ability has been down also. Not easy to get a hard and keep it anymore.

My test levels came back at 799. I have no idea what could be the problem. I started taking (what they claim to be) "HGH" about a year ago. I acquired it online, from a site that shut down about 4 months ago. When I do this "HGH", I find that my libido drops and I have these problems. I did one test cycle after about 7 months on that "HGH" shit, and felt the outrageous libido of the test which really detoured my thoughts of any problems I may have with hormone balance. But, now that the cycle is over by approximately
    4 1/2 months, I started taking this HGH again (because it seems to make my skin look good), and I've felt the same problems. I've really never been the same since the first time I took it. I had a libido letdown before I started this last time and after the test cycle. So, I was wondering if anyone could pinpoint or narrow down the possibilities of what could be happening. I can answer any questions if this is not clear enough.
    Last edited by Inquisitor; 04-18-2011 at 08:41 AM.

Blade15 is offline Senior Member
    I dont think hgh can shut you down like you are saying... Its may be because of something else... may be some medication from doc.. May be.. just my 0.2$

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    legit HGH should NOT negatively impact one's libido.

with all the bunk GH out there (some estimates run as high as 90% of online = bunk) it seems probable you have something other than legit HGH.

There is a product out there called PT-141. It's a nasal spray, and is a derivative of Malanotan2. The effect is that it is supposed to significantly improve your libido (women too) and is supposed to be very good for second encounters. I say "supposed to" since my order is waiting for me at my house when I go home on vacation. My woman doesn't know what's in the package yet. She will soon!

Blade15 is offline Senior Member
    Nice info as usual TimesRoman..

Can anyone guess as to what hormone or anything else than may not be right here? My balls seem to be a good size. They're not hanging low at all, though. I don't know much about all that stuff, except what I read here. Any theories ?

I wonder if that nasal stuff would fix me ?

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Stop taking that mystery drug. You seem to think it is responsible, right? And it probably isn't real, right? Stop taking it and see if that sorts out your problem. Scary to think you are taking something that isn't what it says it is, and you don't know what it really is.

Thedud3 is offline Banned
    Lol philosophie is the key, stop everything and ask a doc?

MrBucket22 is offline Junior Member
    I heard that alot of "bunk" HGH is actually HCG . Get a pregnancy test and put a drop on it, if it comes back positive you have HCG.

Did the preg test already, MrBucket. Came back "not preg" (negative).

Thread Information