rolltide is offline New Member

Angry swelling from omna

everytime i shoot omna or sus in my left shoulder it swells up and stays swollen for a couple days. My right shoulder swells a litlle but not nearly as much. is this normal? Any similar experiences?

need a little help here.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    yep, for me I cant shoot in delts with AS?? leaves the welts there every time. But I can shoot my b12 there e.w.:

It's normal, it will eventually go away just give it time and also make sure you massage it alot when your done injecting to smoooth out the oil
    abstrack@protonmail.com

yea, i do massage it and i even warm it up first. i was just curious as to why my left shoulder swells up so much more than my right.

tolinka is offline Senior Member
    Dont worry about it man...when i shotthe delt with omna, ita was always swollen for a day or two, but after a few weeks on it i didnt have the swellness after the shot...

tylerdurden is offline Junior Member
    the swelling is from the 1mg of test proprionate in the omnadren ,relax,it'll do u no harm,personally i love shootin that stuff in mt triceps

Casp is offline New Member
    I've been having the same problems with sus and deca qv I injected my last shot of deca into my sholder and swelled a little and now where i injected is sore its been hurting for 5 days now is this normal?

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    i once injected sus and eq into my delt and it was sore for about a week. my dumbass friend hit me in my shoulder and i was ready to tear his head off. it was taking me about 5 mins just to get out of my car i was so sore, just give ur shoulder some rest and it will soon go away, try some ice perhaps.....

Thread Information