party boy is offline New Member

Unhappy fatty needs help

hi lads,i get so pissed off when i look in the mirror,im after putting on so much
    fat.i am 22, 5,7" ,224 lbs and 23%bf.im on my 6 of 10 weeks of a cycle which is
    10 weeks of 2ml deca ,1ml primo
    weeks 1-3 ,1 oxybolone a day
    weeks 6-10 250mg sustanon
    im just after starting with the sust.already im after gaining about 18 pounds alot muscle and alot of fat.we are now in march, im going to visit my girlfriend in
    july and i really want to shed the fat but keep my muscle.
    i was thinking about ripping down in 6 weeks time but i will only be finished my cycle for 2 an and i dont think i can go straight into a cutting cycle involving
    injectables can i? i was wondering if anyone here could give me an idea what to
    do?
    tanx in advance

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Why don't you do the best cutting cycle there is, watch your diet and do the cardio. At 23% BF you don't need to do a cutting cycle you can lose tons of fat naturally.

Pain

razor67 is offline Banned
    i agree 100%.

Doc M is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Agreed!!!! At 23% a clean diet and a lot of cardio is definitely your best option. Throw in a good ECA stack and hit it like you never have before. Steroids are a great compliment to fitness goals, but there is no "Magic Bullet" that is going to turn you into Adonis overnight!!

Doc M

roch is offline Member
    shed the fat now. save the rest of your AS for a better time. save the deca , and stop the sust. you aren't taking enough sust anyhow. start running, alot. eat a healthy diet, and if you are impatient like I was you can opt for clen or T3, lots of people go the dnp route as well.

I lost 75 pounds doing this. but it was in spurts over the last year and a half. doc m is right there is no fast way, but clen and t3 can help, but you have to put in the work. lots of hard work. If you really hate the way you look then you can do it. hate yourself so much to change. likfting is always good, but you need to get into cardio, nothing less than 30 minutes at least 4-5 times a week. your body has alot of fat to burn. good luck bro. pm me if you need motivation.
    Last edited by roch; 03-14-2003 at 02:21 AM.

party boy is offline New Member
    thanx lads ye have been more than helpful,im putting in an order today for clen ,t3 and cytomel .

mammoth is offline Member
    Originally posted by party boy
    thanx lads ye have been more than helpful,im putting in an order today for clen,t3 and cytomel.
    Just for clarification Cytomel is T3, and be careful with that stuff. It's not for beginners. Wouldn't want to see a bro mess himself up!

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    he is on his 6th of 10 week cycle...in this case i wouldn't stop the cycle because half the gear is already used...now if this was week 2 of 10 i would recommend it, but this far in it is pointless imo

focus, discipline, and strong will are the keys here to getting where you want to go...eliminate shit from your diet that is a waste of calories and bust your ass doing cardio. you still have some time before july, so this is definintely a goal that you can reach if you want it badly enough. btw, make sure you do some research about dosages and the effects of T3...can be some nasty shit if you don't know what you are doing.

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Hate to say that the cycle you started didn't look planned out well. Why would you start sust on week 6 and take it for only 5 weeks? It takes 5 weeks to really kick in.

Thread Information