Clincher is offline Junior Member

About to start Var-50mg cycle need support for adding more....

My stats are below. I'm about to start a 8 week cycle of Anavar 50mg/daily and I feel I should add winny or dbol with it to increase the type of gains I will see. I don't need to hear the oral is a bad idea warning any longer guys. I've done enough homework over the years to know what I'm willing to do. I have proper PCT and everything lined up. My diet is spot on....What do you suggest I add to my 50mg of var a day? Dbol, anadrol ? winny? Also what dosage?

height: 6'4
    Weight: 250lbs
    BF: 11-13% estimate
    I do a ton of cardio and lifting daily.

Minion0812 is offline Associate Member
    Perhaps more anavar ? Wait to see what the pros say but I believe it should be min. 80+

From my studies different people react differently to certain amounts of Var. Since this is my first time running it I believe I should start at 50mg/day and see how I respond to it. If it's low response and I feel I could benefit from more I will do that next cycle. I have read that as well though. Some say 50+ is good, some say does nothing till you hit 80mg+ and some say 100mg is nothing so it's going to be a trial and error process.

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    i've always seen 70mgs thrown around

I don't mean to come off rude but the amount of var I'm taking isn't really up for discussion. I'm more looking for another oral to take with it that will compliment its effects on my body. I was thinking low dose Winny. Anyone got suggestions?

Yes this is true clincer. Try the 50mg I just have lots of friends that tried that low and got 0 out of it but blew there money and others that went much larger and got fair results. The pros were telling me the other to take var instead of EQ but agreed it should be taked in higher dosages than 50mg. good luck either way!

Your looking to cut or gain?

I'd like to add around 7lbs of lbm and get some cut for aesthetics.

The winny (which I've taken a bunch of oral before) always gave me strength and hardening. Never really helped bulk me up. As far as I know it isn't at all for added but more hardening and strength.

How much winny did you take? What sides do you notice? What PCT did you use once complete?

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Clincher View Post
    I don't mean to come off rude but the amount of var I'm taking isn't really up for discussion. I'm more looking for another oral to take with it that will compliment its effects on my body. I was thinking low dose Winny. Anyone got suggestions?
    if your not running test i wouldn't wanna push it. if your addiment on doing only an oral just keep to the var.
    wha is your pct gonna be

PCT was around the same as you listed ^^^^. I got up to around 100mg-120mgs per day. I had zero sides just awesome strength and hardening of my muscles. Overall I would do it again but this time I'm injecting with Test. Most likely wouldn't do the oral due to the high cost and not major effects. You should be fine but watch your liver. Not at all as clean as VAR.

naw I was asking about the winny....I assume you were talking Var when you said 100mg daily. That seems SUPER high for winny oral. What winny oral dosage did you take?

anyone?

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    You can start at 50mg ED but that is the min. If your looking to only gain 7lbs of lean muscle then the var only should be enough. if it doesnt- you know 50mg ED isnt enough for you. If you MUST add something, i would maybe add a light dbol 10-20mg for 4-6weeks or even add some creatine in if the bulk is not enough. I really dont like winny as it is very bad for joints/tendons and hair! My favorite thing to take with a var only cycle (especially for cutting) is albuterol!! If you do decide to do winny, you normally take 50mg a day (usually 1 pill) hope that helps

Fetch is offline Member
    Just out of curiosity, why can't you pin?

And whether you want to hear it or not, oral only cycles are typically not the best idea. While Var alone isn't horrible, you stack something like DBol with it for that long and you will be hurting. I ran a long DbOl only cycle, and took all of the precautions you are supposed to. I got good gains. I also had instant cramps if I tried to bend over, horrible back pumps, couldn't run because of cramping, terrible liver values, and constant cotton mouth despite drinking gallons of water a day. I couldn't even do a sit up.

Obviously, your mileage may vary, but bang for your buck, there aren't any orals I would run concurrently with Var.

anyone else got input? Thanks to the people that commented so far!

dsldsl1980 is offline Associate Member
    I am using Var in my next cyle and all the reading I have done on it says it is a waste to take unless your between 70-100 ED.

slim forever is offline New Member
    I'm curious to know can arimidex be run along side of the Var? Would the arimidex be considered a slight jump on you Test since I always see everyone say run test with anavar ?

Fetch is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by slim forever View Post
    I'm curious to know can arimidex be run along side of the Var? Would the arimidex be considered a slight jump on you Test since I always see everyone say run test with anavar?

What? I think you may be a little confused about what Arimidex is bud.
    Arimidex is an on cycle estrogen control. You use it to limit the amount of estrogen you are experiencing while on cycle. It is NOT a replacement for Testosterone . One typically uses Arimidex if they are prone to estrogen related side effects, such as gyno. Yes, you CAN run it alongside Anavar , but as Anavar is a very mild drug as far as steroids go, there probably isn't much point to doing so.

A general rule of thumb is to keep Arimidex on hand in case sides start to pop up, though.

warren916 is offline Associate Member
    Do you understand how important test is in a mans body? As a MAN you need Testosterone floating around, regardless of where its coming from..

You have NO test in your body right now. Hope your in good health.

Linuxian is offline Junior Member
    Do NOT add anything! Just do the var. At your weight, 50mg should be fine. Keep this simple for now. Continue your research and learn how this cycle makes you feel. You need to learn more about AAS before you start creating more complex stacks.

You're not going to see overnight results with var, it will be slow and steady. One day you'll just realize your muscles are harder and you're pushing more weight than ever before. The slow progress is probably why gains with var seem to stick around so be patient. If you go beyond 80, your going to start seeing diminishing returns. Just because you double the amount you take doesn't mean you will double the results.

I was asking cause I'm having a few issues with signs of gyno and didn't really want to concentrate just on gyno. I want to run a mild cycle like Var to keep some size and use the arimidex to fight the little issue of gyno signs down. Then at the end hopefully I could do a clomid and nolva pct to try and rid all signs of the gyno.

Linuxian is offline Junior Member
    Neither one of those compounds will reverse gyno. They will prevent it's onset by controlling estrogens but they won't reverse existing gyno. Take a look at letrozol. I've been told that it can be hard on the joints if it's run by itself.

How did you develope gyno?

I've never taken a real cycle before and in the last 6 years I probably took 4 different cycles of mass tabs and my pct was that novadex xt. My last cycle was omniEvol. They were all pro hormones and I have not taken anything other than novadex xt and creattine for the last year and a half. Around sept last year I've developed some signs of gyno

Thread Information