kman is offline Anabolic Member

Winny, Prop, Cycle

This will be my first short cycle, I wanted to try it because i will be on the road for the next 6 weeks. I am not expecting huge gains, just hate some of the tolls travel takes on the body, and I am hoping this will create a little boost. I am striving for 10 pounds and going down in bf..
    I will be running QV prroducts
    wk 1-6 prop 100mg ed
    wk 1-6 50mg ed
    post cycle clomid
    If i don't want to do every day injections how much prop should i run?? Also could i inject the winny lets say every time i inject the prop, and drink it the off days, cause i want to take the winny ed.. thanx fellas,, this board has given me some great info, and appreciate all the help....

JYZZA is offline VET
    Prop 100mg EOD will be enough..as far as winny goes...inject it w/ prop and like you said drink it on the off days.

To tell you the truth bro, I would do it like this...

1-8 100mg EOD Prop
    3-8 50mg Winny ED
    Clomid..

I know you said you want to do a 6 week cycle. Most of my gains come at 4-7 weeks.
    Click Banner To Enter

~ Disclaimer: Quality Muscle was designed to share knowledge and discuss diverse areas of bodybuilding. ~ Quality Muscle and its Staff does not promote the use of illegal substances ~

Thanx Jyzza, that looks like what i am going for, just curious would it be bad if i ran the winny all 8 weeks,, i am not sure, i just remember reading some old post saying that it was good to keep the estrogens the same throughout the cycle, but i could be wrong,, ever hear of this, thanx again,,

bump...................

Jenseno9 is offline Member
    Running winny for 8 weeks might be a lil long. Most say 6 is sufficient, especially if you run it at 50mg ED. Also there is nothing wrong with running prop for 6 weeks. You should feel it after the first week. This would be a good cycle...
    Test prop 1-6 or 1-8 100mg EOD
    Winny 1-6 or 2-8 50mg ED
    Goodluck
    Jens

Thanx jens, wow i never thought of all the different ways i could run this, i think i like your idea of running the winny wks 2-8.... anyone get good results from a cycle like this.. I know fina would be ideal but am not looking for huge gains right now...thanx fellas....

Tom
    Tom is offline Associate Member
    yeah prop only takes a week at most to kick in not 4-7 thats how long cyp/enth takes

Mighty Max is offline Junior Member
    Kman I took prop/winny for my 1st cycle and I gained a solid 15 lb just keep a good nutrition as you always should.

Jens, just a little curious, since my last cycle was the prop/winny, I was thinking for my next cycle to be the same but throwing it with some Deca , what are your suggestions on how I should go about doing this?

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    max, not many people mix fina/deca in the same cycle since gyno is a large possibility...i think dick did something like this awhile ago though...add in eq instead of the deca and you will see similar results.

Doc M is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Running Winny for 8 weeks is much too long. Unless you are very advanced I wouldn't risk the stress it will place on your liver. 5 weeks is ideal or even 6 weeks, which is pushing it, would be very sufficient. Make sure you are adding in a liver protectant as well to help reduce the stress on your liver.

Doc M

Daem, what if I just took the deca /winny, just trying to put on some more mass (15-20) but keep cut.

lxorl is offline Associate Member
    I would throw Fina In if you are looking for solid lean gains.... fina wont really blow you up in a cycle like that..... I think it actually leans you out a little...

IMO

I would really suggest EQ over the deca . Deca aromotizes much easier to estrogen than EQ does. Thus a build up of estrogen and more fat deposit and bloat. EQ will keep you leaner. However most say run EQ for 12 weeks. But if its your first time using EQ I would think 10 weeks would be ok. However if you were going to run EQ I would use test eth. instead of prop, because with the length of the cycle you would have a lot of injections if you were using prop.
    EQ 1-10 400mg week
    Test E 1-11 400 week
    Winny 9-13 50mg ED
    This is the cycle I will be planning on running...Hopefully SOON....Best of luck
    Jens

ps. if you want to know more about this cycle "looking to cut" did a nice journal of his progress. You can find it in the members cycle results.

Jens, their are too many side effects with taking the Test. I am trying to keep away from the blowding.

I cant talk about sides with from a personal experience with the sides...But if starts to be a problem just take some arimedix at .25 ED. However usually test doesnt have that strong of sides. Most people believe that test should be the base to any cycle. If this doesnt make anysense then Im sorry byt I havent smokde in a while and ive never been this stoned.

Thread Information