Wayacrucis is offline Associate Member

Injecting same muscle twice a week?

Is there any issues besides scar tissue in regards to pinning the same muscle x2 a week. I'm on a sust 250 cycle, and I pin 1 amp EOD and I alternate only between my left and right quad. So the same quad is getting pinned once about every 4 days. Would this hinder my gains in terms of the stuff not being absorbed as well because the same muscle is being pinned too often? or is this completely fine and has no impact on anything besides scar tissue?

BDL
    BDL is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayacrucis View Post
    Is there any issues besides scar tissue in regards to pinning the same muscle x2 a week. I'm on a sust 250 cycle, and I pin 1 amp EOD and I alternate only between my left and right quad. So the same quad is getting pinned once about every 4 days. Would this hinder my gains in terms of the stuff not being absorbed as well because the same muscle is being pinned too often? or is this completely fine and has no impact on anything besides scar tissue?
    I cant answer your question, but i dont think your doing any harm. If your righthanded its quite easy to to your right bum cheek, maybe throw that into the mix?

Blog Entries
    you need to rotate between like 6 sites if your injecting ed or eod...scar tissue will eventually make it difficult to pin and harder for the compound to absorb so id get used to other injection sites imho besides it must be getting more painfull as the weeks go by...

Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    you need to rotate between like 6 sites if your injecting ed or eod...scar tissue will eventually make it difficult to pin and harder for the compound to absorb so id get used to other injection sites imho besides it must be getting more painfull as the weeks go by...
    i agree,much better to alternate sites and different sides,makes it easier,and you dont get as sore,if you keep ding it,you will develop a complex of pain and just dread pinning in the same place over and over

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    I use my quads. spread out over a large area, yet still the same muscle(s)

no issues for me at 3x a week

brad1986 is offline Senior Member
    throw glutes in the mix. I can do right one myself but i have my wife pin my left cheek or even somtimes my workout partner

RB3232 is offline Associate Member
    you can always go delt too

brad1986 is offline Senior Member
    ya delt is good too... just dont do it on a shoulder day your first time

Evader is offline New Member
    scar tissue is a bigger problem than I think you realise. It makes it harder to insert the needle. you should add your glutes into the mix at a minimum. or at least make sure you move around where you inject so you don't hit the same spot often.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Ive injected all over for many years and suprisingly enough I have very little scar tissue build up.
    I still would advise rotating injects frequently.

Thread Information