Thread: hitting a vein

Cock Diesel155 is offline Associate Member

hitting a vein

Bro's,
    I know always to aspirate before injecting, but what happens when you inject in a vein? Also, when you hit a vein pulling out, it bleeds right? Just wondering because my bro injected Enanthate in his quad today and forgot to aspirate! He said when he pulled out it bled more than usual. He said when the needle was half out some blood came out.. I told him he probably hit a vein on the way out.. He will be ok though right?

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Yup, there was a discussion about this a few weeks ago I think. You will be fine. It takes over 3cc of air/gear to do any damage if injected into a vein. I am pretty sure that is the number that one of our friends in the medical feild stated. People that have done it said that nothing happened, they got a little hot but everything was ok. If there was any danger a lot more bros would be dead. I am sure a lot of people have aspirated and been fine but then while injecting moved the needle a little and some got in a vein. When pulling out you probably hit a vein or blood vessel.

Pain

BIG-G is offline Banned
    yep, listen to the pain in the azz, (hes correct).

Cock Diesel155 is offline Associate Member
    LOL I feel like one of those guys who is like "my friend has a problem.." Thats good news fellas, I'm sure he'll be happy to hear that. Thanks bro's

Thread Information