PunkRawk is offline Member

are there any strict keto dieters who cycle here

just curious as to results and if this works.....been on keto diet...less then 20 grams a day....been doing this on and off for years....it works...but this time got sticks to see levels or ketones and to make sure im staying in.....man the results after 3 weeks with no drugs natural are fucking unbelievable....so im curious as to the results of doing this keto type of diet with test and dbol and all that other shit behind it.....thanks...PUNKRAWK

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    I am on CKD and will be doing a cycle in a few weeks. I hear results are unreal when on a cutter with Prop/Fina/Winny or Prop/Fina/Var. Shoot me a PM, Email or IM if you wanna hear more...

i've been toying with diets and fucking around with different degrees of carbs and diet and training and i think strict keto with wekend carb ups and test should produce unreal results.....test is fucking good at burning fat on it's own.....im surprised what 3 weeks of doing this no carb thing has done....i've been out of cycle for like 8 months now......got lazy...and put on some fat....i got rid of it wuick and got leaner then i was when i last neded cycle....i really want to try this but dont want to waste good drugs ya know....i am hoping there are some strictly keto dieters who have done this and could shed some light....i know one guy....he's fucking huge and ripped to shit....he wont talk to me to much about what he's done....fucker.....i guess with years and years of trainign and expiramentation i would not want to let my hard work and secrets go in seconds either

guessing something simple......i've used just about every AAS there is....i like just plain old test......enanth......or cyp....at like 500 mg's a week and maybe 50-75mg dbol a day.....nothing big.....i've used up in the 1200's before...im just curious as to the synergistic effects of test in a ketogenic only dieter....guessing they are greater...syngestically of course then with a regular mass dieter....

chinups Guest
    I am going to do a light cycle soon it will be a cutter but it is my first should I do the keto diet. I was going to do the keto for 3-4 weeks prior to the cycle and then just go back to norma eating habits with the cycle. Any thoughts?

well i've done the keto diet/starvation drop as much weight as i can pre cycle like a month or so out and yeah that works....but i've never done a cutter behind it....i've always done a mass cycle behind it....i guess i will have to do some experimentation on my own and keep you guys posted on a 4 week cycle of keto dieting and 500 mg's of test

Iceburg is offline Junior Member
    Keto + AS = cutting cycle.

Yes, Keto works awsome with AS. You shed fat better, and hold practically all the muscle you have even when doing a signifigant calorie deficit diet.

Currently doing winny and keto and LOVING the results.

But don't expect to gain much mass, if any. Keto is great at shedding fat, but for gaining lean mass carbs are absolutely necessary. Not saying you can't gain mass on a keto diet, but it's a whole different ball game than a bulking diet.

The only signifigant amount of carbs I eat in a day are before and after I workout. So it's not the most condusive the muscle growth ... but fat loss is another story. My goal is to loose the most fat while preserving the most muscle.

Thread Information