Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tlee8769 is offline Associate Member

What to tell friend who is about to use AAS.

Hey all i have a question about a friend of mine who is about to start his Test E cycle 500 a week. His stats are the following

160 pounds
    17%bf
    26 years old
    3 months training
    diet is very poor

I have tried everything to stop him from using because he is in no position to start using this compound but regardless of what i tell him he is not listening. What are a few things that i can say to get through to him he has never really trained intensive ever that i recall. He just sees quite a few people around him getting big off AAS. What are some of the benifits a person like this will gain off of the use of AAS. If anyone has been in the same position as myself i would like to hear some ideas because i gave him some facts and a proper diet plan and he cant stick to that but he seems to think that test is some sort of get big miracle. Thanks for any info some people can provide.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    sounds like YOU! telling us a story.

brubaker79 is offline New Member
    Unless he changes his diet, he wont' get or keep any of the gains. Perhaps explaining some of the side effects of the cycle he is looking at doing. Gyno will scare any one if they don't want tits. Where does he plan on getting the roids of the net? Explain that perhaps he could face a felony charge and screw up his career, face prison time, lots of money wasted. May want to tell him that most of the weight he'll lose off the cycle because he doesn't have the proper diet, it's all water weight he'll gain and he'll have wasted several hundred dollars. Could tell him about how your balls stop working too and he'll get zits on him.

Regardless of what you tell him, he's probably most likely going to do it anyways. So perhaps if you can't prevent it, you can help him adjust his diet, training, and everything else in order to at least benefit off of it some what.

makelovenotwar21 is offline Associate Member
    Horror stories about side effects, people gaining no muscle and ending up with gyno and horrible acne and their dick not working anymore, and tell them like they're people you know. OTOH it sounds like you're still in the middle of your first cycle and your stats aren't much better, maybe he's just following your example brah or he doesn't want to get left behind.

warren916 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tlee8769 View Post
    What are some of the benifits a person like this will gain off of the use of AAS.
    If your trying to persuade him not to use, then why would you ask this?? Does sound like YOU.

160@17% w/no training exp is just STUPID.

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    sounds like YOU! telling us a story.
    Keep your smart a$$ comments to yourself big red. Useful comments only not useless trash.

Quote Originally Posted by warren916 View Post
    If your trying to persuade him not to use, then why would you ask this?? Does sound like YOU.

160@17% w/no training exp is just STUPID.
    Totally different body types and i was in a completly different situation keep ur useless comments to yourself. Its a friend oh yeah thats right its never a "friend'" i forgot.. Dont you worry see the avatar that was first day of cycle not to bad of a base hey buddy watch and see the updated one i put up to close the traps on people like yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by makelovenotwar21 View Post
    Horror stories about side effects, people gaining no muscle and ending up with gyno and horrible acne and their dick not working anymore, and tell them like they're people you know. OTOH it sounds like you're still in the middle of your first cycle and your stats aren't much better, maybe he's just following your example brah or he doesn't want to get left behind.
    Yeah considering im in a different situation my stats now 6'0 191 10+ years training clean diet bf 10% oh thats right still not right for AAS to light well if you knew the full effect of the story then you would not be saying such retarded useless stuff. I am in the middle of my cycle going good 250iu hcg twice a week aromasin eod Nolvadex clomid PCT anything you would like to add since you seem to know it all. This thread is about my buddy read beginning of thread. Now whats your stats big dog i bet you put me in the pic to shame

mrniceguy215 is offline Banned
    sometimes dude you just gotta let ppl go through with their bad descions and try and help as much as you can and hope he takes away the info your telling him.

davep7 is offline New Member
    replace his gear with estrogen then tell him "i told you so" lol... j/k

Quote Originally Posted by brubaker79 View Post
    Unless he changes his diet, he wont' get or keep any of the gains. Perhaps explaining some of the side effects of the cycle he is looking at doing. Gyno will scare any one if they don't want tits. Where does he plan on getting the roids of the net? Explain that perhaps he could face a felony charge and screw up his career, face prison time, lots of money wasted. May want to tell him that most of the weight he'll lose off the cycle because he doesn't have the proper diet, it's all water weight he'll gain and he'll have wasted several hundred dollars. Could tell him about how your balls stop working too and he'll get zits on him.

Regardless of what you tell him, he's probably most likely going to do it anyways. So perhaps if you can't prevent it, you can help him adjust his diet, training, and everything else in order to at least benefit off of it some what.
    Hey thanks for the reply with some actual information regarding the situation. I have tried to adjust his diet but he seems to think that he will put on weight regardless. He doesnt eat regular meals every 2 to 3 hours its more like 3 big meals a day. I told him about the risks involved and if he does do it now he has some things to prevent some of the sides that he will develop. Majority of the people i know who are on it currently barely know what a PCT is they just think Nolvadex is the only PCT they need, im no expert on the subject myself but i know enough about my body and the compounds used that i have all supplies i would need. Mostly all the people i know dont understand that everyones body is different everyone experiences different sides. There is a mass amount of people out there that have no clue what the hormones are doing to their body id say 95% of the people that train at my gym. I have found a lot of false information out there by people who i though knew a lot about AAS cause of cycles they have done. But then i come to this community that have studies done properly and its very different than information given out that i have heard. I just see a lot of misinformation about it and im trying to convince him to do things the right way but other peoples ideas are a lot different than mine and whatever i say to him is being said differently to him so people can cash in on his lack of knowledge.

You've pulled that "see my avatar, thats before my cycle, im so cool" bs about 7 times now...your a twig w/ a six pack, congratulations man, we dont care.

Your said your on cycle right?? Which means YOU should know all the risks, and side effects involved with steroids , and should know plenty of information to give your friend as to why not use them.

Quote Originally Posted by mrniceguy215 View Post
    sometimes dude you just gotta let ppl go through with their bad descions and try and help as much as you can and hope he takes away the info your telling him.
    Yeah but when its a good friend its hard to watch him do stupid stuff considering i had a good friend pass away last year from abusing these substances. But like i said before he is getting the wrong information on this stuff the lack of knowledge that i see from people its incredible and most people dont know any better because they take it from a person that has done a few cycles before. As many people know that knowledge is king when it comes to this stuff but people think they have the right knowledge about it.I had another one of my buddies go on this site to learn some things and they said they couldnt believe the misleading information that they heard previously. I am lucky to have came across this site years ago when i was gonna do a cycle the information i came across on here stopped me from doing it cause i though i knew quite a bit about AAS it showed me that i didnt know anything useful.

You've pulled that "see my avatar, thats before my cycle, im so cool" bs about 7 times now...your a twig w/ a six pack, congratulations man, we dont care.

Your said your on cycle right?? Which means YOU should know all the risks, and side effects involved with steroids, and should know plenty of information to give your friend as to why not use them.
    Evrerybody has different goals and mine is not to be the big bulky juiced out monkey i like to keep lean and in shape didnt know that being ripped was a bad thing. Im not saying im cool, im looking for people who have been in the same situation with a fellow friend and what they said to convince them not to do it read the thread title again. Your giving me useless information that doesnt concern me or help me with the issue at hand. I may be a twig with a six pack but thats what i choose to be nothing wrong with that. Like i said before you do not seem to get it i have explained some of the risks but he has been givin other misleading information. So if you dont have anything useful to apply to the topic then just keep you trap closed.

mrniceguy215 is offline Banned
    dam dude idk what to say sorry about your friend passing away. maybe you should tell his mom or something lol. tell him you will whoop his ass if he starts using and tell him to become a meber here b4

Quote Originally Posted by davep7 View Post
    replace his gear with estrogen then tell him "i told you so" lol... j/k
    HAHA he is a great guy wouldn't do that to him but doesnt have the knowledge to start his cycle. He was informed to do test 500 a week with deca for his first cycle with Nolvadex as his PCT and has no knowledge about BW.

brad1986 is offline Senior Member

Your said your on cycle right?? Which means YOU should know all the risks, and side effects involved with steroids, and should know plenty of information to give your friend as to why not use them.
    Agreed!! Thanks again warren916 keep it real playa! haha

YoungMan is offline Associate Member
    take the gear out of the vial and put oil only, or replace it with vitamin b12

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Tell your friend to start an account here. Reading might be the best thing for him.

Quote Originally Posted by mrniceguy215 View Post
    dam dude idk what to say sorry about your friend passing away. maybe you should tell his mom or something lol. tell him you will whoop his ass if he starts using and tell him to become a meber here b4
    Thanks it was lack of knowledge on the compounds that he died from. Majority of people do not know about informative sites like this one they get there information from the guy who sells the stuff to them to make a buck. Im very lucky i came across this site and some people who actually know what they are talking about it was crazy the stuff i was going to do previously cause i was listening to the wrong people. I have tried to get him to join this community i have showed him a few posts but like i said before he is told something completely different.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I think he needs a nap

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyVegas View Post
    Tell your friend to start an account here. Reading might be the best thing for him.
    Yeah i agree im trying to convince him but his little brother is on the third week of his cycle and is seeing a little bit of results so my buddy doesn't want to be left behind. His brother is 21 and i tried to talk to him about it but he doesnt want to hear the reality of the stuff it sucks watching friends do it i just want to help out. Trying to explain stuff to a 21 year old who is hard headed is a tough task that is why i came on here to see what other people have said to people in the same situation.

Quote Originally Posted by brad1986 View Post
    Agreed!! Thanks again warren916 keep it real playa! haha
    Oh wow a cheerleader congrats sir...

tony1032 is offline Junior Member
    OP you need to check your attitude; your flaming and sarcasm diverts attention from the topic. Having said that, and having read your multiple (out of line) posts, I have no positive contributions for you. Good luck with your fitness goals.

5x10 is offline Associate Member
    i would tell him to make sure he has a few years under his belt before he starts, not 3 months
    hell, he probably just got his form down and now hes ready to cycle
    in 3 months, when hes done cycling, he will have been on juice 50% of the total time he has worked out

he wont know what its like to make gain naturally, wont know what normal soreness feels like
    so when he gets off of cycle he will either
    a:get right back on
    or
    b:stop working out because it wont be near as fun without the roids

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    This thread needs to disappear, you are all acting like children with this pissing contest.

OP, we cannot tell you anything that you don't already know. Your friend will do what he wants to do. You just do your best to educate him and help him along. That would be my advice.
    ***No source checks!!!***

gymnerd is offline Senior Member
    Yep, hes a grown man. He will either listen to you or not. Say your piece and he will do with that what he wants.

bruary17 is offline Member
    Lay the facts out there, OP. Make them blunt and tell him he's wasting his $$ by not doing this correctly. Introduce him to us, he needs education!

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    ^^^do NOT hijack threads, even one like this. Start your own thread in the DIET forum please
    ***No source checks!!!***

Quote Originally Posted by Alexander_lad View Post
    Ok, would it really be under diet? I only ask because I feel like there is so much going on. I put it up here because like his friend I will be new to test. I have an ok diet but know it's not the best. The advice I get might help his friend. Heck he sounds like he is one of my friends.
    I hear that whole primordal performance gear is crap.

Hmm, interesting. although you never know if those reviews are rigged or not. I'm about to embark on a 1-AD cycle. Remember that?

Dude are you retarded? First you hijack a thread, then you post a bunch of links which is strictly against the rules....

Dude are you retarded? First you hijack a thread, then you post a bunch of links which is strictly against the rules....
    Flaming is against the rules as well warren g.

Quote Originally Posted by tony1032 View Post
    OP you need to check your attitude; your flaming and sarcasm diverts attention from the topic. Having said that, and having read your multiple (out of line) posts, I have no positive contributions for you. Good luck with your fitness goals.
    If you had nothing to contribute then why post something so ridiculous what a waste of space.

I just read up on it, sounds like a great way to go. Maybe Tlee8769 friend will join theres a lot of great info on here for us newbies. Warren916, feel better now, there's the tie in.
    He wont he will get flamed by a bunch of useless posts that he just seen. Some is needed for him to learn but useless stuff like Warren916 has provided is just a complete waste of everyones time. The others thanks for the reply.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Sorry all I guess I better read the rules
    and what is Flaming?
    \Stop posting links to other sites, ive had to edit your post 3 times now because you continue to break the rules,

no lnks, no asking for sources, no fishing - anymore and you will be banned. Thank you.

brubaker79 is offline New Member
    Have you considered telling him you'll get the gear for him, and then just replacing it with DHEA or some prohormone legal stuff? Just tell him it's Dbol or something. If he's going to do a cycle, i doubt he'll know what the stuff looks like. Plus while he's on the prohormones he'll probably get some good training in and learn what a diet is.

Spike204 is offline New Member
    what happens to someone with 3 months experience of lifting and started using AAS? ( just curious)

5x10 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Spike204 View Post
    what happens to someone with 3 months experience of lifting and started using AAS? ( just curious)
    they do the roids, get off, then quit the gym or get back on

tony1032 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tlee8769 View Post
    If you had nothing to contribute then why post something so ridiculous what a waste of space.
    Oh, I had plenty to contribute to you on forum etiquitte, integrity, and overall personability. As for the topic, I also have plenty to contribute, but feel your childishness excludes you from receiving any. Remember: information is a priilage, not a right. Don't come into a forum like this expecting people to provide you everything you demand, especially when your approach is as ignorant as it has been.

The only waste of space is this thread.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information