MBacker48 is offline New Member

Need some opinions...

Just about to start my first cycle in 5 years. Got the gear yesterday and plan to run Sus @ 500mg x 10 weeks. Now here is the question, i only bought 10 ml of deca and planned to run it @ 200 mg X 10 weeks. What is the benefit to shooting say 400/week for myself since its been so long since my last cycle. Would it be that big of a difference with the gains i will make and is it necessary? I'm at 185 lbs right now, 22 years old... 6'1 and about 8% bf. Looking to put on 20 lbs or more. Should i run it at 200mg and just wait to increase it for next cycle, or go with 400mg? Got nolva and clomid for post cycle also.

big swoll is offline Member
    sorry bro, i can't answer ur question so i'll give it a bump, but am i reading this right.....you're 22 now and you haven't cycled in 5 years....that means you were 17 when you started...is that right

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I would do it at 400 mg a week personally especially if you are looking for 20 or more pounds.

MBacker48 is offline New Member
    Hey bro, yeah thats right, im turning 23 about a month so that means i ran my cycle of test cyp. when i was roughly 18, and training for college ball...end of senior year......by the way due my chances of getting gyno increase a great deal with upping to 400mg's ....or is it relatively the same?

Slypknot is offline Member
    Chances of getting Deca gyno may increase a little going up to 400mg...however, you will NEED 400mg to see any benefit from the Deca. It's kinda like sure, you could run 50mg of Deca a week and see almost zero side effects - but you'd also see zero gains. More isn't always better when it comes to AS, but less isn't either - just gotta find that medium which most believe is 400mg for a first time Deca user.

I'm currently running Sust@500mg/Deca@400mg (12 weeks) and getting great results. Make sure you split up your Sust inj's into 3 times a week (M/W/F) to get the full advantage of the prop in it. Then you can combine your deca in the M/W shots and be golden!

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    You will see gains with 200mg a week of deca , but you'll get better gains with 400mg a week. Also more bloat. I am an advocate of lower doages though.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Originally posted by BIG TEXAN
    You will see gains with 200mg a week of deca, but you'll get better gains with 400mg a week. Also more bloat. I am an advocate of lower doages though.
    I agree. I'd save the deca for another cycle. Had a friend that gained 17lbs from 250mg a week for sus, but in hind sight he wishes he would of used enan or cyp. On your next cycle you can add the 200mg and it will help you make gains. Remember diet is key, not how much AAS you take. You could take a gram a week and have a screwed up diet and gain very little if at all.

JohnnyB

Thread Information