devistate is offline Junior Member

Tendonitus and aa's.......

After an MRI today, I found out that I have tendonitus and some swelling in my knee. The docs 1st idea was that my meniscus was torn. So, I guess that is good news but that doesn't make the pain go away. So, my question is: is there a steroid out there that can help with tendonitus? I was going to go on a test, primo, and winny cycle before this happened, but now I don't know if one of these will hinder my knee from recovering, so any ideas? I was thinking about equpoise because I was told that equpoise raises your red blood cell count, which I would have to think, more blood the faster you will heal, ummm what do ya think? I just don't want to take something that will end up hurting my joints and since I am a sprinter, I need to be really carefull of how I handle this. Any ideas are welcome!!!!!!! O yea, here was my idea of a cycle:

1-10 sust 600mgs/w
    1-10 primobolan 500mgs/w
    8-13 winny 50mg/day
    13- clomid and clen

deisel12 is offline New Member
    I also have a case of tendonitus in my left elbow. I'm also currently doing a cycle with eq and it doesn't seem to help. I was basically told to live with it.

Slypknot is offline Member
    I feel your pain bro - I've got in in my elbow as well... nothing but rest seems to help, and then even after a long 'time off' it only takes a few times of hammering it hard and the shit pops up its nasty head. I just ice it, heat it, wrap it, etc...the usual.

Thanks guys, I hope your elbows get better. SHIT!!!!!! I can't even do a leg curl with 50lbs. and I sure as hell can't sprint. I sure hope my tendonitus is different than your elbow tendonitus.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Deca will help with the pain some while you are on it but won't cure the problem. Winny is probably a bad choice right now.

orto is offline Junior Member
    I agree with Riskson.
    Put some ice on knee several times a day for 10-15 minutes and take some antiinflammatory drug. But that's probably what your doc suggested to you too.

hockeyman20 is offline Junior Member
    i just had ACL surgery on my knee in september and also have tendonitus now. ive been playing since january 2nd and its sore as shit all the time. I just ice after i skate and hope it feels better. I also think that winny would be a bad choice, dries the joints out too much.

ok, I figured winny was a bad choice. Matter of fact i just added that in there to kind of test some of the people replying to this, GOOD JOB!!

Anyways, I think winny is the cause of my knee injury. I ended a 6 week prop and winny cycle in the 1st week in december and my injury started to come on in the 1st week of january so, 1 month after my cycle ended. Do you guys think this was the cause or no? And, since it is probably the reason, is there anything I can take now that will reverse what has happened??????? Man I feel like the biggest fucking dumb shit, tried to cheat and now I am possibly going to miss football this fall.
    Anyways enough , Any ideas are welcome!

roch is offline Member
    deca helped my joints out immensely, but after getting off I slowly started feeling the pain in my knee again. you can't stay on it forever.

Slypknot is offline Member
    Originally posted by roch
    deca helped my joints out immensely, but after getting off I slowly started feeling the pain in my knee again. you can't stay on it forever.

No??? DAMNIT there goes my plan!!!!!!!!!

zozer7 is offline New Member
    I got tendonitis in my left knee after a martial arts injury and have had it about 2 years now. My quad is like 2 times smaller than my right but I am building it back up. Exercise the puppy. Its been helping me with the pain. My teacher said fight pain with pain. First I said he's crazy but he is right!

Thread Information