browni79 is offline New Member

first time sustonon 400 cycle.

i have just started a sustonon 400 cycle. was just wondering if anybody has experienced really bad pain for up to 2-5 days after the shot? i have had 4 shots so far and the pain after is that intense i cant even sit down or train properley!! is this a usual thing with this gear?

Turkish Juicer is offline Knowledgeable Member
    What are your stats?

snowman is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by browni79 View Post
    i have just started a sustonon 400 cycle. was just wondering if anybody has experienced really bad pain for up to 2-5 days after the shot? i have had 4 shots so far and the pain after is that intense i cant even sit down or train properley!! is this a usual thing with this gear?

Normally i would ask your stats, But since you already started something, i'm just going to try to help you ease you pain...
    IF its the lab that i'm thinking about "yes" its normal, its got to do with the high BA in it... that sust 400 is painful...did you try warming it up in warm running water, before you inject? that helps a little, but i know exactly what you felling.... there is another lab that makes sust 500, and its not as painfull, but that sust 400 is, sometimes i even got a fever... make sure you use/inject your deltoids not just your gluts... quads are good too, but i i would not inject in my quads with that sust, because If you already can sit down, then If you do your quads , you wont be able to walk....

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    high mg UGL gear will hurt.

age and stats please?

Kostas is offline Junior Member
    You need to take your time when you're taking oil based shots generally speaking,i've learned the hard way that you need at least 2 mins for every 250mg,try it and you'll remember my words
    Last edited by Kostas; 04-22-2011 at 01:27 PM.

i'm 31 and around the 70kg mark wit b/f at 12. i tried heating it up but still sore after. i get a slight swelling with redness almost like infection symptoms but eases after around 4 days. i was thinking maybe switch to cypionate if no improvement? i have been injecting into glutes and never tried delts.

Blade15 is offline Senior Member
    Height ???

my height is 5"6
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade15 View Post
    Height ???

i take at least2-3mins whilst shooting it in and massage after for 5 mins but still hurts like hell.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kostas View Post
    You need to take your time when you're taking oil based shots generally speaking,i've learned the hard way that you need at least 2 mins for every 250mg,try it and you'll remember my words

Then try to get to 80/82 kg before you start a cycle with same bf...

i'm 2 weeks into this cycle. wud i be ok to switch to cypionate or do u think i shud just grit my teeth with this gear? i ran a cycle last year with cyp. good results and never had problems with it.
    Last edited by browni79; 04-22-2011 at 02:25 PM.

Sorry.. i missed that.. i think you should stick to it... switching will not do harm either.. just my 0.2$.. i hope some experts will guide you soon on this...

a few people have told me the first 3-4 shots will be painful but eases off after. the second shot gave me a fever so i wonder if its just not for me.shame tho because it seems to be good stuff for everyone else i know who have cycled it.

Quote Originally Posted by browni79 View Post
    i take at least2-3mins whilst shooting it in and massage after for 5 mins but still hurts like hell.
    I'd say stop it and let it heal,do not shot any drug again to this area for as long as it needs to regain its normal physiology(soften up etc)

PS What happened to the good ol'Egyptian 250 Sus? Never had any issues with this juice
    Last edited by Kostas; 04-22-2011 at 02:56 PM.

the only problem i have there is i jab twice a week at 1ml/400mg but it is still sore after like 6 days so i would be looking at 1 jab per week which i wud have to increase to 2ml per shot which i think wud be a bad idea.

Yeah,bad idea,take your time bro its not the end of days,i usually never combine many shit together because i know my ass will disagree.
    I'd say let it heal for now
    Last edited by Kostas; 04-22-2011 at 03:12 PM.

i have to agree there as i cant even train properly so am thinking to leave it a couple of week then switch to cyp and maybe add some tren .

Its for the best,take your time sometimes one step backwards leads into 2 steps forward

i hope so.my last cycle was cyp/tren with amazing results but heard so much about this sus that i thought ide give it a go. thanx for the advice kostas :-)
    Its for the best,take your time sometimes one step backwards leads into 2 steps forward

jeallybean78 is offline Junior Member
    I just dont understand why height, weight, or training exp will have any effect on the pain resulting from injecting a high BA UGL gear.

Quote Originally Posted by jeallybean78 View Post
    I just dont understand why height, weight, or training exp will have any effect on the pain resulting from injecting a high BA UGL gear.
    Its got nothing to do with it, BUT people ask so that they can help.... in my opinions, and not knowing much about this guy, other then, he is 31 and 70 KILOS, and 5,6... he should not be cycling, and he is not ready to cycle; he should wait at least until he is 80 kilos (natural);PLUS at 70 KILOS you should NEVER use Tren , and he is already thinking of adding tren; in my opinion people that use Tren, and those who have a lot of experience with training and have done a lot of cycles with other steroids , and when i say a lot , i mean at least over 10, 15 cycles... obviously IF he is only 70 Kilos at 12% fat is not ready to cycle; i could maybe understand If he was 70 Kilos at 5 or 6 % fat and wanting to cycle, that would tell me this guy was ripped...anyways this is why, people ask the stats, so they can help the best they can, BUT in this case, he already started the cycle anyways...

tapout417 is offline Junior Member
    Just from my experience I had this same problem but it was with test e 300. The problem was the alcohol in it. Every where I injected it would swell up and get red, really sore. After I couple times I broke it down into smaller doses and it was just fine. Btw all my buddys experienced the same thing we we're all using the same brand of gear. So try that take the same mg a week but break it up to smaller doses. Worked for me

apreciatte the advice. i'm not sure whether to stop now or finish the course?
    Quote Originally Posted by snowman View Post
    Its got nothing to do with it, BUT people ask so that they can help.... in my opinions, and not knowing much about this guy, other then, he is 31 and 70 KILOS, and 5,6... he should not be cycling, and he is not ready to cycle; he should wait at least until he is 80 kilos (natural);PLUS at 70 KILOS you should NEVER use Tren, and he is already thinking of adding tren; in my opinion people that use Tren, and those who have a lot of experience with training and have done a lot of cycles with other steroids, and when i say a lot , i mean at least over 10, 15 cycles... obviously IF he is only 70 Kilos at 12% fat is not ready to cycle; i could maybe understand If he was 70 Kilos at 5 or 6 % fat and wanting to cycle, that would tell me this guy was ripped...anyways this is why, people ask the stats, so they can help the best they can, BUT in this case, he already started the cycle anyways...

I would at least try what I said. Idk how your much your taking at once but try half. Worse case you get sore again and know to just stop taking it.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    not true in anyway at all and injections in this case are quantified in mls not mgs
    30secs is plenty for for a 1ml injection
    Last edited by dec11; 04-23-2011 at 02:47 PM.

my next jab is in 2 days time and the pain is only just easing from last one so it might be worth a try.
    Quote Originally Posted by tapout417 View Post
    I would at least try what I said. Idk how your much your taking at once but try half. Worse case you get sore again and know to just stop taking it.

IF you are going to continue, then try your shoulders, IF you still cant handle the pain, either quit your cycle, or change to test E or C... that may help and it may not help, it all depends how high the BA is in your test... once i i did a cycle of test E 500 (UG) and it was a killer too, because of the high BA, so changing to something else may not help...you can also use sust from another lab and you wont feel any pain; there is sust 250 and 300 pain free, instead of injecting 1 cc a week you do 2 cc a week.... from my experience the higher the concentration of test the more painful is it ; i would ratter use test 200, and give 3 injections a week for a total of 600mg, pain free, then use test 600 and give one injection a week, and cant even walk, plus the 3 injection a week would keep my blood levels more stable....just my opinion.

I agree totally snowman. That's what I had to do. Keep us updated browni79

dirtybrd is offline Associate Member
    Get a bottle of filtered grapeseed oil and add 1ml to every 1ml of gear. This will thin it out and make it more pain free

Quote Originally Posted by dirtybrd View Post
    Get a bottle of filtered grapeseed oil and add 1ml to every 1ml of gear. This will thin it out and make it more pain free

That also works.....

brad1986 is offline Senior Member
    it could be the alcohol ratio in it but "sus" has test prop in it and test prop is natorious for painful after injections

well i had my last shot 2 days ago now and have had virtually a pain free jab. i heated the gear up this time and after massaged the area for 5mins or so. hopefully this might have been the solution.

Glad to hear it man

Thread Information