arnoldwannab is offline Associate Member

Deca or enanthate?

hey guys, i was planning on my next cycle that will begin this june and i cant pick between deca and enanthate . Which one do u think i should take. my cycle looks like this.
    weeks 1-4 30mg d bol
    weeks 1-10 sustanon at 750mg eod
    weeks 1-10 deca at 400mg ??? or
    weeks 1-10 eananthate 500mg ???
    clomid 300, 100 , 50
    nolva on hand.

what are the diffrences of the deca or eananthate? i cant decide what to do so i thought i would ask the guys who would know. my stats are
    195lb
    10% bf
    5'10
    i hope to gain a good 15 - 20lb on this cycle, any good advice or opinions would be appreciated.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Well why do you want sus and enanthate in the same cycle? I assume you are going to take the sus at 250 mg eod.

nymattyk is offline Member
    doing both test and sust would be pretty pointless......a very common cycle is deca /sust/dbol but id do something like that after the summer, not before/during

jleighty17 is offline Associate Member
    who cares about summer mass is all you need you can always cut stick with the deca or you can try EQ that would be way to much test with 500mg of enanthate plus 750-1000 week worth of sust( which both are test by the way)
    JLI

Jaandost is offline New Member
    deca and enanthate are completely different. hopefully you understand that enanthate is test which you already have incorporated into your cycle in the form of sust. also, like already mentioned...........i hope you meant 250mg EOD sust not 750 EOD....................

at any rate.........run sust/deca/dbol or enan/deca/dbol not sust/enan/dbol (unless you want 1300mg test per week which is unlikely the case)

roch is offline Member
    ditto, you can take deca and enanthate together.

sharky is offline Associate Member
    HIT YOUR SUST FOR SURE BUT YOU DO NOT NEED IT EOD, WITH THE #YOU PUT UP THERE YOU ONLY NEED IT EVERY 4-5 DAYS.IT ALSO DEPENDS ON HOW MUCH YOU HAVE. DO THE DECA FOR SURE, THATS EXTRA WATER NEEDED FOR THE TYPE OF STRESS YOU WILL BE PUTTING ON YOUR JOINTS SINCE YOUR STRENGTH WILL BE GOING UP HUGH.DECA300-400MG EVERY 4-5 DAYS.ALSO DEPENDS ON HOW MUCH YOU HAVE.ID STICK WITH 30MG. D-BOL SOUNDS GOOD BUT DONT GO OVER 30MG/DAY. WITH ALL OF THIS IN YOU PLUSS THAT IF YOU GO OVER YOU WILL PROBABLY FEEL IT IN YOUR KIDS.CLOMID SOUNDS GOOD ONCE YOU IN ABOUT THE MID OR LATE MID BUT DON OVER DO IT. MAKE SURE YOU HIT THE HELL OUT OF IT AFTER.SAVE THE ENAN. FOR NEXT INSTEAD OF DOIN SUS AGAIN. OH, DO ME ONE FAVOR, DRINK THE HELL OUT OF WATER SO YOU DONT PISS OUT YOUR LIVER. SHOULD BE BETWEEN 20-28LBS. WITH 15-22 KEPT IF YOU KEEP EATING LIKE A HORSE AND DONT FORGET THE CLOMID ABOUT 2 WEEKS AFTER YOUR LAST SHOT.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    You said "my next cycle" what was your first or other cycles?

You have over 1800mg your first 4 weeks and you weigh 195. That's a lot of AAS for anyone.

JohnnyB

jleighty17 is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by sharky
    HIT YOUR SUST FOR SURE BUT YOU DO NOT NEED IT EOD, WITH THE #YOU PUT UP THERE YOU ONLY NEED IT EVERY 4-5 DAYS.IT ALSO DEPENDS ON HOW MUCH YOU HAVE. DO THE DECA FOR SURE, THATS EXTRA WATER NEEDED FOR THE TYPE OF STRESS YOU WILL BE PUTTING ON YOUR JOINTS SINCE YOUR STRENGTH WILL BE GOING UP HUGH.DECA300-400MG EVERY 4-5 DAYS.ALSO DEPENDS ON HOW MUCH YOU HAVE.ID STICK WITH 30MG. D-BOL SOUNDS GOOD BUT DONT GO OVER 30MG/DAY. WITH ALL OF THIS IN YOU PLUSS THAT IF YOU GO OVER YOU WILL PROBABLY FEEL IT IN YOUR KIDS.CLOMID SOUNDS GOOD ONCE YOU IN ABOUT THE MID OR LATE MID BUT DON OVER DO IT. MAKE SURE YOU HIT THE HELL OUT OF IT AFTER.SAVE THE ENAN. FOR NEXT INSTEAD OF DOIN SUS AGAIN. OH, DO ME ONE FAVOR, DRINK THE HELL OUT OF WATER SO YOU DONT PISS OUT YOUR LIVER. SHOULD BE BETWEEN 20-28LBS. WITH 15-22 KEPT IF YOU KEEP EATING LIKE A HORSE AND DONT FORGET THE CLOMID ABOUT 2 WEEKS AFTER YOUR LAST SHOT.
    actually there have been some studies showing that deca is actually bad for your joints it just masks pain so deca shouldnt be used for that reason only.
    JLI

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by jleighty17

actually there have been some studies showing that deca is actually bad for your joints it just masks pain so deca shouldnt be used for that reason only.
    JLI
    The problem is when you are on you feel great and go very heavy and have no problems because of all the extra water. Then when you get off all the new weight you are pushing is much worse for your joints and there is no extra water to pad the joints. So it masks the pain and just puts it off until you come off your cycle.

Pain

arnoldwannab is offline Associate Member
    thanks guys for all the replys, but to answer your questions, my first cycle was,
    sus 500mg 1-10
    eq 400mg 1-10
    i got really good gains. i put on 20 lbs. i want to do another cycle this summer cause this is the only time where i can just sleep, eat and train. the rest of the year i have school and it is hard sometime to keep it up all the time. so i figured...and yes its sus 250mg eod

Thread Information