progressive1 is offline Junior Member

Test-E cycle - NO difference yet??

I've been getting intense workouts in. Taking in about 2500 cals/day, 220-250g protein a day, and I weighed myself yesterday after 10days of this cycle and not one pound heavier! I look more defined, abs and waist are looking more cut, and I've gotten a bit stronger but nothing that doesn't come naturally. Now i know test-E takes about 4-5 wks to start giving you noticeable gains but aren't you supposed to notice something gradual...anything?? Not even side effects, acne, oily skin, bloating?? The nipple sensitivity I felt 2 days after may have been in my head. Can anyone let me know if they felt ANYTHING different at all 10days into their test-E cycle?

Kostas is offline Junior Member
    Can you inform me whats a Test-E cycle contains?
    Last edited by Kostas; 04-22-2011 at 03:19 PM.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    What are your stats? And what is your dosage?

If i'm correct Test E is referred to Testo Enanthate ? Right?

Sorry i'm a new guy that trying to figure out what all these LOL style letters mean

Well i loved Testoviron it was my no1 Testo but it's one damn slow dog..Eat,train hard,rest and you'll see results,i'm 100% sure

PS You might need more cals..How much do you weight? Fat?
    Last edited by Kostas; 04-22-2011 at 03:26 PM.

Thanks for the reply Johnny and no worries on the abbreviations, Kostas, it takes awhile to learn them haha. I'm 37 y/o, 5'8", 162lbs, ~13% BF, no cycle experience. I'm taking 500mg per week of Test-E. Looking to lean bulk. I'm trying to be patient but i worry that my gear is fake. It's androne 250 and looks very real from the research i've done. I posted pics of it in the "pictures of steroids " board to see if someone can verify. Anyway, just wanted to see if I'm doing something wrong. Thanks!

manblue is offline Junior Member
    takes 4 weeks to kick in if your getting strength gains or a higher sex drive then its a good sine its legit if your not wait a few weeks and see what happens.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    You're not eating nearly enough. How can you expect to gain weight on 2,500 cals? Most bulk on 4k +.
    All you're doing is a recomp with that diet.

Oh, and its only been 10 days. lol
    Test E doesn't get into full swing for 3-5 weeks.

Yep,what he said

nilrac is offline Member
    The first week I felt a difference with Test E (B/S Testoviron ). By week 2 I had noticable gains.
    I think it can come down to alot of different factors... diet, training, gear quality etc...

But I am adamant that you feel Test very quickly no matter what the ester is. Ofcourse enanthate is slower than propionate , that's the point of the base, but you are still affecting a change with the first pin, no matter what.

GL

Cracovia82 is offline Junior Member
    Xxxx
    Last edited by Cracovia82; 06-08-2011 at 10:45 PM.

nilrac - I was under that impression too. Like I should feel something different, however minor.

To the rest of the fellas, I'm gonna follow ur advice and bump my cals and see what happens next week. And if someone gets a chance, can you check out the pics I put up of my gear on the "pictures of steroids " section and let me know what you think? The thread title is "androne 250". Thanks for chiming in. Peace.

Thread Information