Thread: tren n test???

spiketannin is offline Associate Member

tren n test???

im tryin to cut up and loose weight im currently on clen and lost 10-14 pounds so far im sittin at 192 i started out at about 205 altho i dont fully give credit to the clen since im naturally lean.. my question is why does tren have to be taken with test. im wondering because last time i took test i gained 20 lbs and thats not what i want to do..

Tren is super androgenic 500/500 on the scale. It will shut you down hard. No natural Test so you have to supplement Test to maintain your endogenous level of Test. Always a good idea to run Test with Tren or with any other gear.

dece870717 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You don't HAVE to take test with tren , its recommended to maintain a sex drive and such as tren will stop your natural production of testosterone and it'll eventually reach zero. 125mg/test week would be sufficient without adding water weight from excess estrogen, which is mainly what causes the high amounts of weight gain when running high test amounts. But some people have reported feeling fine on tren only cycles while some complain of having more sides without the test, lack of sex drive and etc.

o ok i got it.. ima run 125 a week mite throw in t-3 thanks

t-gunz is offline MONITOR~ ~ RIP ~ Gone never Forgotten
    i did that mate. 200mg test c and tren a 350mg p/w

no bloat on cycle with that dose of test personally that was my favorite combo

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    You will be fine on that.I run 300test 580 tren .Love it.

t-gunz is offline MONITOR~ ~ RIP ~ Gone never Forgotten
    ^^ nice dosage

MR10X is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Tren is 5 times more anabolic that test.There is research going now using tren for TRT instead of test. When i use tren i loose weight if i dont increase my calorie intake even while i am taking 300mg test E every three days.Test and tren will both shut your own test down,tren is both androgenic and anabolic just like test but is 5 times more anabolic...My body temp goes up quite a bit when i use tren,i dont know for sure but it might be increasing my metabolism which increases weight loss and body temp.
    Last edited by MR10X; 04-23-2011 at 07:16 AM.

so if im only doin 125 mg a week of test prop a week how should i inject every other day or every 3rd day? or what do you reccomend?

Gi812Many is offline Member
    Hey its the Fat Head guy....Im running 500mg Test E and 500mg of Tren with 600mg of EQ / Weekly. I will be going on week 3 next week and im blown away with the results im getting this quickly. Ive dropped a noticeable amount of body fat, enough for my mean ass ex wife who never gives me compliments to say something. Im officially a Tren addict.....

NoCompromise is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spiketannin View Post
    so if im only doin 125 mg a week of test prop a week how should i inject every other day or every 3rd day? Or what do you reccomend?
    eod.

Quote Originally Posted by Gi812Many View Post
    Hey its the Fat Head guy....Im running 500mg Test E and 500mg of Tren with 600mg of EQ / Weekly. I will be going on week 3 next week and im blown away with the results im getting this quickly. Ive dropped a noticeable amount of body fat, enough for my mean ass ex wife who never gives me compliments to say something. Im officially a Tren addict.....
    haha hey... good job man sounds exciting.. ya im planning on running prop, tren , and winny.

Quote Originally Posted by NoCompromise View Post
    eod.
    so eod for the first week i only inject about 32 mg eod sounds a bit like a hassle lol

NoCompromise is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spiketannin View Post
    so eod for the first week i only inject about 32 mg eod sounds a bit like a hassle lol
    lol almost a waste of a needle. Just keep it simple and do 50mg/.5cc eod, not much more a week than 32mg.

Thread Information