Thread: orals

gthom47 is offline Associate Member

orals

just a general question as to the use of orals by themselves. is this ever done or are they made to be a bonus to taking test?

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    They should be a add on.You need a test base.Also the gains are easily lost.

ok thats what i thought thx for the clarification

Tlee8769 is offline Associate Member
    Test should be a base of any cycle have you used AAS before?

Kostas is offline Junior Member
    I disagree,you can see gains with orals only,testo is the mother hormone but its not the holy grail,dont forget what a steroid drug is meant to be,a better edition of the mothership depending of course on the purpose you want to serve.

You should try both ways and see for yourself

PS Strong orals though have some serious side effects,they're toxic for the liver and most stomach hates them,i believe thats the reason that most of us dont use orals only,its not that they're not that strong
    Last edited by Kostas; 04-23-2011 at 05:52 AM.

i agree with songdog and Tlee8679....test is the primary base for all cycles,and all cycles are based around test,if you were to use dbol by itself,it would be a train wreck,and a bad one,something you dont want to experience man

apacheman75 is offline Junior Member
    Does anavar fall into this because I have seen tons of threads on here as Var only? Just wondering the difference!

yea i used Var only at 70mg a day while cutting last year and have been able to keep my gains from it. i was debating just using a strong oral alone and seeing how that goes, but also trying to figure out the most effective test cycle

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kostas View Post
    I disagree,you can see gains with orals only,testo is the mother hormone but its not the holy grail,dont forget what a steroid drug is meant to be,a better edition of the mothership depending of course on the purpose you want to serve.

You should try both ways and see for yourself

PS Strong orals though have some serious side effects,they're toxic for the liver and most stomach hates them,i believe thats the reason that most of us dont use orals only,its not that they're not that strong
    the reason we do NOT condone orals only cycles here on the board, is that, although they do grow muscle, we are also concerned about other things, like health issues and other sides. introduciing a substance like a Dbol only cycle will shut down the HPTA system, which means, without exogeneous test administration, you will have NO test in your system. This will impact libido, ED, and a variety of other sides. This is why we do NOT condone taking an orals only cycle.

We have sufficient knowledge to understand what a good cycle is, and this we recommnend. We will not knowingly recommend something that could have an adverse impact on someone's health.
    Sorry mate.

DBol is bringing libido down? I guess i've missed a few episodes..?
    Last edited by Kostas; 04-23-2011 at 10:08 AM.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kostas View Post
    DBol is bringing libido down? I guess i've missed a few episodes..?
    mate no harm but you shouldnt be advising anyone, you've alot to learn

Hold on a sec,on a dbol cycle lets say 6 weeks,after week 2 my testo levels will go down to zero? Dbol isnt a testo in some other form,it is androgenic isnt it? HPTA system will shut down anyway so thats not the subject here,what you're sayin is that Dbol during a cycle is bringing libido down(androgenic effects in particular)arent you?

Dont get me wrong i just wanna learn from someone who knows better

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    the reason we do NOT condone orals only cycles here on the board, is that, although they do grow muscle, we are also concerned about other things, like health issues and other sides. introduciing a substance like a Dbol only cycle will shut down the HPTA system, which means, without exogeneous test administration, you will have NO test in your system. This will impact libido, ED, and a variety of other sides. This is why we do NOT condone taking an orals only cycle.

We have sufficient knowledge to understand what a good cycle is, and this we recommnend. We will not knowingly recommend something that could have an adverse impact on someone's health.
    Sorry mate.
    I hear you about the toxicity,i said that myself i also said that this is the main reason that WE'RE not using orals only,dont get me wrong though you can build muscles with orals,i thought this was the question here wasnt it? Someone said orals is rubbish,i disagree on that

YoungMan is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post

Sorry mate.
    I cant find the article right now but im looking for it, its on this forum but dbol wont shut you down completly it will suppress it down to low levels but not actually fully shut you down..... im not just saying this im trying to find it and seem to find it lol

sith_lord is offline New Member
    Everyone praises injectable test because indeed it does give you strength and size but what people often don't mention is that test decreases collagen synthesis (when doses exceed 200 - 250 mg per week). Therefore, if you are going to use testosterone , you should also combine it with a compound that increases collagen synthesis. I would suggest Anavar , Deca or Primobolan Enanthate .

To answer your question though: You can definitely see some big gains on just a cycle of d-bol and although you will lose a lot of water weight, you will not lose everything. However, for best gains, always combine test + collagen synthesizing compound. The classic mass builder is test + deca + d-bol.

YoungMan is offline Associate Member
    which you were correct about having low tests and its sides

so then if its my first cycle should i do just 400mg of test a week or should i also put in some oral deca or dbol with it?

Thread Information