Slypknot is offline Member

Switching from Nolva to Liquidex

Morning bro's!

Welp seems I reached too many symptoms to no longer doubt gyno was headed my way. So I slammed 40mg of Nolva on day 1 and have been running 20mg ED.

One question I've got is can I switch from Nolva over to the liquidex as I'm under the assumption they both do the same thing. Haven't seen anyone asking this type of thing so, what dosage would I be look'n at for running the liquidex ed to match my nolva dose? .5? Or am I just better off running the Nolva straight through (even through my clomid therapy?)?

dansteelman is offline Member
    Slyp, Nolva and Arimidex are totally different. Nolvadex can stop gyno and even reverse it in some cases because it works by reducing estrogen in breast tissue only. Nolva was meant to work this way as its a breast cancer drug. Arimidex is also a breast cancer drug, but prevents estrogen from binding to the receptor. Use arimidex to prevent gyno from starting and nolva to stop it if you didnt use arimidex. If your symptoms of gyno are gone, you can use the arimidex at .5MG ed. through the rest of your cycle

Slypknot is offline Member
    Ahhhh right! Glad I posted my ?
    Guess I'll just run Nolva for a couple of weeks (to make sure) then pick up with the liq for the rest of this run.

Thx bro!

Thread Information