m16a2 is offline Senior Member

question about weight pre/post cardio?

Well, I never knew that your body could fluxuate the weight so quickly. I am currently doing a cycle of dnp 400/mg/day and eating clean and honestly a little meagerly since I need to drop weight on the real. I have been doing premeal cardio 45min/3-5x wk for the last 6 weeks and have seen great improvement. I started at around 198 and dropped down to 186 without the use of any supplements. I started the DNP cycle sunday night and yesterday's weight 183, today's weight 180 before the cardio.

I took ECA right before the gym and went and hit some 170 thr cardio and then did situps and pushups, drank about 48 oz's of water and then weighed myself afterwards just out of curiosity... I weighed in at 176!

How can you drop 4lbs in 1 hour? I was sweating like a dog, but still, that really shocked me.

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    low sodium diet, constant water intake, etc.... The more water you take in, the more your body gives up, especially on a low sodium diet and in a carb depleted state. Your results aren't too abnormal, I used to cut weight for wrestlig like that. The worst I ever did was lose 10lbs in a 24hr period to make weigh in the next day.

bro, there is no way I am salt restricting. I'm eating cheese, salsa, chicken teriyaki, and a variety of other salt containing foods. I am also drinking TONS of water, like i drank about 1/2 gallon just while doing cardio.

Jenseno9 is offline Member
    You dont want to go over board on the sodium either though.

Originally posted by Jenseno9
    You dont want to go over board on the sodium either though.
    No one said that I was going overboard on the sodium, my diet is very clean. I cook my own food and know everything that goes into my body since I'm the one who prepares it. 177 today after evening cardio

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by rampage76

No one said that I was going overboard on the sodium, my diet is very clean. I cook my own food and know everything that goes into my body since I'm the one who prepares it. 177 today after evening cardio
    I actually increase my salt intake when I am cutting, helps my muscles stay fuller looking.

Pain

hybrid is offline Member
    Are you wanting to get your weight down that much? Last year I started a cutting diet and got my body fat down to the 5% range. Went from about 190 to about 178. Was working out like crazy and doing a ton of cardio. I thought I had good definition. But everyone I know just kept saying how thin I looked. Totally pissed me off. Since then, I have been eating much more calories, but very clean. Gained about 10 pounds and am still pretty lean. Can't get any bigger now, no matter what I do. Hence, the thoughts of the dark side. Nothing more irritating than working out harder and eating cleaner and smarter than everyone else and people tell you you look thin. Damn the injustice!

hybrid is offline Member
    absolutely.

Re: to hybrid

Originally posted by dickrenegade
    hybrid, same thing happened to me. got stuck at about 174. ripped as shit. couldn't gain no matter what. then i turned to the dark side and am now about 190 2 months out. planning on starting up again in april. good luck, keep us posted!

dick
    Well, I have no problem gaining weight by changing my workout routine and my diet. Right now I am not trying to gain weight, I am trying to LOOSE weight because I have to goto basic training for the army in the summer.

hybrid is offline Member
    Good luck in the army bro. My brother in law jumps out of planes for a living in the army. He's overseas somewhere. Haven't been able to get in touch with him for awhile. Probably playing in the sand somewhere.

Thread Information