CanadianTemple is offline Junior Member

Tren results and side-effects?

I was wondering if everyone who takes Tren experiences the painful injections, heavy sweating, and general pain? I have been thinking about taking 60 - 75mg EOD with 400mg of test weekly x 8 weeks as a cycle. But if those are the common side-effects perhaps I'll stick with the deca /test (400mg each x 8 weeks) plan! Also, which stack would give the best mass/strenght results? Any comments????
    Last edited by CanadianTemple; 03-13-2003 at 11:41 PM.

Jenseno9 is offline Member
    Tren and test prop is a great cycle. I would suggest a minimum of 75 EOD of tren though. Most will say 100-150mg EOD or 75mg ED. As for the sides I cant tell you. Ive never used tren. Not yet atleast!! If your looking to cut up this is a great cycle...Goodluck
    Jens

Jaandost is offline New Member
    i incorportated tren in one cycle so far. i didnt see great results with EOD injections so switched to ED and there was a huge difference. the strength increases were amazing.....but i got some sides. my aggression went up. i got the night sweats and a slight case of prog gyno wich subsided entirely once i discontinued use. over all i would say its worth it. i plan on running it in my next cycle. as for injection pain..................i didnt really feel any discomfort worth mentioning.

MacGyver is offline Associate Member
    Hey bro look for my thread in the members cycle results forum, ( Mac and Kunip Tren /Winn/...) I did it to try and answer any questiions for the people who havent tried the famous Tren/Winny/Prop cycle or just Tren in general. This was my first time as well In the beginning I did do Tren alone so I got a decent idea of what that was like.
    If you make your own Tren then no it shouldnt leave you sore at all the next day. It does hurt a bit going in though because the oil is so thick.

The heavy sweating youre referring to is probably the night sweats. Yes this is real. I got them mainly in the 75-80mg range but once I upped it to 100-110 they seemed to dissappear. Im talking really drenched in the middle of the night.

In the beginning I tried skipping Saturdays as a break from ED injections. This totally sucked. 75mg EOD I think is a waste if your cutting or bulking. Here and there I also missed a shot and it completely threw me off. Strength, physical appearrance, demeanor everything changed.

If its your first cycle then do Tren/Test(400-500) and start off on the right foot. I wish I would have found it sooner. I would be alot further along thats for sure. Deca /test is a decent cycle but thisone blows it away.

BARBENDER29 is offline Associate Member
    The test/tren cycle is great.As far as the pain though,the tren may hurt a little while being injected as MacGyver said but it shouldn't hurt at all the next day.Once the tren gets in your system you may notice some lower back pain but that is common.Go for it bro,you should be impressed with this cycles results!!

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    The very first question is who made your kit?

If your feeling pain as you inject you may just have plain too much BA in the kit.

Soreness is very common on fina, every kit i have tried leaves me a touch sore the next day. nothing that painful, feels like a good workout the day earlier.

Ive used fkits,ani's (back in the day) and now my favorite onine pin supplier offers one. they all leave me a bit sore.

ad the lower back pain for me is spasms and cramps. called lower back pumps. hehe i get them beind my knees sometimes.

sweet is offline Associate Member
    Hey bro, I a hitting week 7 of an 8 week tren /winnie cycle @ 75mg/ED and so far I have had minimal sides. No pain or acne, I got fina cough once and I get that taste at the back of my throat every time I inject; but I kind of like it. The only side that I have really noticed is aggression, but honestly I think the aggression has more to do with the sleep disruption I have been experiencing from the tren than the tren itself.

CanadianTemple is offline Junior Member
    The Tren is made by ** and the Test I have is Test Enanthate . I have a total of 4000mg of test (2 10ml vials at 200mg/ml) and 30ml of Tren. So I guess I only have enough for Tren EOD.

JasonNew-b is offline Associate Member
    In my house, with my wife and my kids...and my dog
    I'm going into my 3rd week of Tren only. Now that I've worked up the ballz to do the EOD shots (long story) I've had great results. I'm using 100mg EOD, kit from rkits, 25awg 1", quad shots. The only pain I get is when I hit a nerve in my quad (seems to happen alot on my left quad) and then the day after the inject spot is a little sore to the touch. Sides: night sweats, and fear of ED injections I haven't noticed any real change in my temper; although, my fuse is a bit shorter.

Hey Jason, try delt shots I find them totally painless. So far out of standard locations for injections (glutes, quads, delts) the quads hurt the most. Give your dels a try, trust me.

Sweet

JasonNew-b is offline Associate Member
    In my house, with my wife and my kids...and my dog
    Thanx for the info.....Hell it took me over a week of psuedo poking myself to get to the point I can do a quad shot. I'll have to work myself up for a delt shot... .........

MacGyver is offline Associate Member
    HEy Sweet what kind of results haave you gotten on your cycle? BF drop or gain in lean muscle?

So far results have been good, I am up about 15-16lbs, I would say it is mostly lean mass. I havent had my BF taken, but to me I think I look a bit leaner.

Thread Information