xxxjtxx80 is offline New Member

Got me a little worried

I am at the end of my 3rd week of test-e cycle and the 2nd week of winstrol .....this is my first cycle of test e and 2nd of winni, yesterday i started getting dizzy spells.....and they continuted today.....they happen alot when i lay on my back(has me affraid to bench) or when i roll over in be or get up. has anyone ever had these sides?
    i will be thankful for any help i can get.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    I have not experienced anything like that. Have you ever experienced dizziness in the past? This could be a blood pressure thing or low blood sugar. I would start with these two and see what they are.
    ***No source checks!!!***

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    ^agree with PF. and if you don't figure this thing out soon, you need to go pay your good buddy "the doc" a visit and see what is up.

now, let me ask you a question?

why are you taking winnie? are you trying to cut? how is your diet? do you know your BMR? how much of a deficit are you in (caloric)?

are you drinking enough water?

so, let me look in my crystal ball for the answer....

....sorry mate, must be on a commercial break cuz i'm not getting nothing.

obviously you are doing something wrong. we have absolutely no clue since provide almost zero information.

thank you for the reply, I have never had this before...and the symptom is getting more frequent, whenever i get up or lay down is when it is the worse.....i am going to get my blood pressure checked today.....i think i am going to stop taking both until i have this figured out....

I am trying to cut....my diet is 6 meals a day 388g protein and 3 meals include a serving carbs brown rice or yams.....i weigh 252 lbs and have about 15% bf.......I drink a min of a gallon of water per day......

just checked my blood pressure and it was 111/78 so that is good....i havent check my blood sugar yet.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    So...are you getting dizzy WHILE laying down, or when you first jump up after laying down?

If it is the former, it sounds like Vertigo, a condition of the inner ear.
    If the latter, it is because your BP is dropping rapidly when you stand and your BP is not equalizing fast enough to get adequate perfusion (oxygen-carrying blood) to your brain.

it seems to be mostly in the morning....if i lay on my back or when i get out of bed.....so for instance if i am sitting down on the couch then i lay down i get dizzy

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Go to the doc. You probably have an inner ear condition unrelated to the AAS.

thank you for your help bonaparte

Thread Information