Thread: burning fat

TimmyJuice is offline New Member

burning fat

If I am going to be taking a cycle of deca 300, would I be able to burn fat? or is just taking deca gonna put fat on me. While I am on deca I am going to start running and trying to put on a six pack for the summer and also try to bulk up my upper body. Let me know what you think.

MDMA is offline Banned
    Sounds like you have a lot to learn bro.

Read more, learn more then try to change your body. Going through the motions of what you think works won't get you anywhere.

MDMA is offline Banned
    Deca will not burn fat, deca will promote protien synthesis. No roid burns fat. The only way to shed unwanted fat is to simply use more calories then you consume, simple as that. Running will force your body to USE more calories, but if your diet doesn't reflect your goals, you'll get no where and basically be running in circles.

Drink more water, cut your calories, up your protien, bump up your cardo/daily activity and think about some Clen /T3 instead of deca. good luck.

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by MDMA
    Sounds like you have a lot to learn bro.

Read more, learn more then try to change your body. Going through the motions of what you think works won't get you anywhere.
    Agreed.

Pain

Magicz is offline Associate Member
    GH burns fat and turns it to muscles

Doesnt test promote a more efficeient nutrient partitioning effect by the body, in turn utilizing caloreis more efficiently? This isnt a rebutle, just a question.

The best way to burn fat is cardio first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. Whether you run, jog, swim, bike, jump rope, etc., doing it on an empty stomach first thing in the A.M. is by far the most effective for maximum fat loss. Lets say you wake up, eat your breakfast, eat your lunch later, then do your cardio. All you will be doing during that cardio is burning the calories of the food you just ate. Your body's primary natural tendency is to draw energy from carbohydrates first, then excess fat deposits. When you do your cardio in the A.M., again on an empty stomach, your body has not consumed anything for the past eight hours or so, so THEN you will draw enegy from your fat.

I agree with MDMA it that steroids do not burn fat. The excess muscle that is achieved through anabolic supplementation, in a way, may in turn utilize more calories. In other words, muscles burn more calories than fat.

Train hard, eat clean, and keep up on the cardio. I hoped this helped and good luck.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Nandrolone can support fat burning by minimizing muscle wasting, increasing protein sythesis and enhancing recovery. But a more androgenic 19-Nor like Trenbolone has a greater affinity to increase the burning of stored fat.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Test, anavar and hgh will all help in the fat burning process, but they won't do it all. You have to put your part in. These have shown in studies to help change body composition, increase lbm and decrease fat.

JohnnyB

Thread Information