P0rkchop is offline New Member

First cycle, help is appreciated!

Okay so I am turning 23 in a week:

My stats:5 foot 10.5, 185lbs anywhere from 11-13% bf atm. Use to compete in sports where I had to keep my weight in check but starting last February I upped my cals substantially and the weight piled on. Went from 150-185 lbs. I've kind of stalled putting on weight, especially since I've started to try to clean up my diet. Gains on lifts are still coming tho, not near as quick but still going up.

So my gym friends recommended me Anavar only cycle(this is my first cycle) and I ended up buying 2000mg of var. I've spent the last few days researching and every thread seems more and more conflicting. My source told me to take the Anavar at 40mg for the 50 days.(7 weeks) then PCT Clomid @ 50mg for 20 days. I've read your article and I've found many that state Var at high doses is dangerous and counterproductive. Almost everywhere recommends 40-60mg.

I have a few questions:

Most places say to wait until your 24 to take AAS but give no reasons as to why? What are the consequences for taking AAS at 22 or 23?

As a var only first time cycle, what are your thoughts on 40mg for 50 days and PCT of Clomid @50mg for 20 days?

The one thing people agree on is adding test, I'm not against injections so what you add to my cycle? Keep in mind first time user at age of 23 and I have already bought 2000mg of var and 1000mg of clomid.

Thank you!

Goals: Looking to get around 190-195 <=10% BF after my cycle. (Obviously looking to add strength as well, still competing but it is for fun now so looks are most important haha)

bump, any recommendations is welcomed!

Kostas is offline Junior Member
    Come back in 2 years buddy,under 25 rule
    Last edited by Kostas; 04-24-2011 at 01:00 PM.

Kostas is offline Junior Member
    You seem to have an ecto-mesorph type of body but i need to see some pics first to be sure
    Carbs are not an issue for you,eat,train hard and rest,you should see some quality gains within the year,maybe even 8 kgms if you're dedicated enough

If 8 kgms sounds like nothin then imagine a table which its surface is covered with 8kgms of fat free meat..Yeah thats a lot..

Training and more diet advices within the proper section
    Last edited by Kostas; 04-24-2011 at 01:02 PM.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by P0rkchop View Post
    Okay so I am turning 23 in a week:

My stats:5 foot 10.5, 185lbs anywhere from 11-13% bf atm. Use to compete in sports where I had to keep my weight in check but starting last February I upped my cals substantially and the weight piled on. Went from 150-185 lbs. I've kind of stalled putting on weight, especially since I've started to try to clean up my diet. Gains on lifts are still coming tho, not near as quick but still going up.

So my gym friends recommended me Anavar only cycle(this is my first cycle) and I ended up buying 2000mg of var. I've spent the last few days researching and every thread seems more and more conflicting. My source told me to take the Anavar at 40mg for the 50 days.(7 weeks) then PCT Clomid @ 50mg for 20 days. I've read your article and I've found many that state Var at high doses is dangerous and counterproductive. Almost everywhere recommends 40-60mg.

I have a few questions:

Most places say to wait until your 24 to take AAS but give no reasons as to why? What are the consequences for taking AAS at 22 or 23?

As a var only first time cycle, what are your thoughts on 40mg for 50 days and PCT of Clomid @50mg for 20 days?

The one thing people agree on is adding test, I'm not against injections so what you add to my cycle? Keep in mind first time user at age of 23 and I have already bought 2000mg of var and 1000mg of clomid.

Thank you!

Goals: Looking to get around 190-195 <=10% BF after my cycle. (Obviously looking to add strength as well, still competing but it is for fun now so looks are most important haha)
    not a reason for AAS mate, go into the diet section for *ahem* less sketchy advice and learn how to eat

layeazy is offline Banned
    at 5,10 theres really no reason you can't reach the 195 with solid diet within 12 months just keep training and gaining the key is diet....

Hey guys, happy Easter. I appreciate the replies.

Everywhere I read says wait until you are 24 (or from Kostas 25) but it doesn't say what the consequences are? I understand my test levels at 23 should be high naturally and if I do AAS it will shut them off(even with a more mild AAS in var), but with proper PCT they should come back quick?

Regarding diet, I have a pretty high metabolism (at least relative to my friends). My maintenance right now seems to be 3200 cals. I try to eat clean but once a week I indulge in take out. I make sure to keep it high protein.

For supps right now I have a whey protein, multi vitamin and I cycle on and off creatine.

If I do decide to do a cycle I want to be as educated as possible. Thanks again!
    Last edited by P0rkchop; 04-24-2011 at 06:29 PM.

DGK
    DGK is offline Member
    these are reasons why u should not use aas until ur body has fully matured. skeletely and hormonally.
    Limp Dik (ED)
    Low/No Libido (not interested in fuking your woman)
    small balls (testicles to you PC guys out there)
    High Blood pressure
    Bad cholestoral

Someone at your age, with an abundance of natural testosterone floating around in your blood stream, does NOT need additional testosterone! Period.

Thread Information