popa is offline Senior Member

IS THIS THE BEGINING OF AN INFECTION(need input fast)

I've been injecting prop into my glutes trying to rotate from site to site as much as possible, today when I stuck it in I felt a pinch when I was just about done the injection, by night time the site swelled up to the size as my open palm WTF it dont really hurt just swollen, itchy and red is this the begining of an infection? or is it just too much prop in that site
    Last edited by popa; 03-14-2003 at 12:07 AM.

Jaandost is offline New Member
    i experienced the same deal with prop. general swelling and redness around inject site........kind of like a blotchy redness. it always subsided within a day or so. my prop was high in BA so i may just be sensitive to that but at any rate it could be signs of infec but at this point its too soon to tell. wait it out and if symptoms worsen get to a doc. at this point you probably dont have much to worry about..............

ichabodcrane is offline Associate Member
    There is no reversing it now. You can only wait and see what happens. If you develop a fever, if site gets increasingly warm, red, painful and swollen, you may have the beginning of an infection. Normally your body can fight off very mild cellulitis, but if you notice an increase in S&S, get to your primary care. Hopefully, you just have a mild hypersensitivity reaction. But pay careful attention to what your body is telling you.

Thread Information