Thread: Karachi Sust

Karachi Sust

Whats the word with these, back in November there was word goin around that there were a lot of fakes around coming from karachi. How have people liked them since then, and is there anyway to identify fake ones other that lot numbers.

One more thing: Nile or Karachi?

sharky is offline Associate Member
    IM NOT SURE. SORRY NO HELP

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    I think terinox is on them right now, search for his post on them and he has pics shown.

Pain

So is there a decision on what people prefer between the niles and the karachis? I hear the niles are consistent and the karachis are up and down....I need to decide. Thanks.

JYZZA is offline VET
    I'll take Karachis any day..very good product...Make sure your source is good and get them....
    Click Banner To Enter

~ Disclaimer: Quality Muscle was designed to share knowledge and discuss diverse areas of bodybuilding. ~ Quality Muscle and its Staff does not promote the use of illegal substances ~

Originally posted by JYZZA
    I'll take Karachis any day..very good product...Make sure your source is good and get them....
    I have the Karachis and the Niles already...thats the big decision....the Karachi's look like they have more than a cc in em....the Niles however vary...I think go karachi...but they burn from what I hear cause of the BA

Steve is offline Associate Member
    Im on the karachis now and there deffinatley real. If you wanna know anything pm me if you like

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Originally posted by IGOTJUICE007

I have the Karachis and the Niles already...thats the big decision....the Karachi's look like they have more than a cc in em....the Niles however vary...I think go karachi...but they burn from what I hear cause of the BA

I am on the Kirachi's right now. They are NOT painful to shoot, but it does get a little sore in the spot you did your shot for about 48 hours after your shot. This is normal though. And yes, the Kirachi's are actually a little over filled so that you get the FULL 1cc injection. So far, i'm in my first week of Kirachi's, and they seem great. I will notice big changes in another 2 weeks, and I'll keep everyone posted.

I have also heard THERE ARE NO fakes going around! Also, you could post your lot number and expiry date (serial numbers), and people can check to see.

Also, a couple things you should check, are all the amps consistent? Do they all look normal or do they vary a lot in height? Can they ALL stand up straight, without falling over on their own? Does the yellow text on the bottle scratch off?

Go to the "Steroids Picture" forum, and you will see pictures of the Kirachi's.

dansteelman is offline Member
    I think the karachi's are hard to fake due to the yellow words being printed directly on the amp as opposed to a label.

Karachi Sust

3 per box
    Box Label

Batch No. 900867XV
    Dat Mfg July-2002
    Exp July 2007

On Amp

M.L. No:000001
    P.R. No:002446 these are in yellow

Stamped acrosee bottome of amp
    Batch No. 900867XV
    Exp July 2007

Bump on lot # verification...I appreciate if anyone can help me with this.

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    This is on mine bro...

M.L. No:000001
    P.R. No:002446

Batch No.910275XV
    EXP. 9/2007

your good to go...

Thread Information