XT DSM is offline New Member

Help me with my second cycle

my stats are
    27 years old
    190 lbs

I did a very mild cycle 3 months ago or so. it was a 6 weeks cycle. 250 sus a week, and 200 deca a week. i gained around 7 Kgs of it. now i am thinking of doing a longer cycle

250 Sus every 4 days along with 150 deca also every 4 days for 10 weeks.

what u guys think of that. I know that i will gain much better doing sust EOD, but i would rather do it once every 4 days since i gained enough already by doing it once a week.

what u guys think

thanks

sharky is offline Associate Member
    YOUR BODY IS READY FOR IT THIS TIME.(NOT YOUR FIRST) BUMP IT UP .SUS- THE FIRST 2 SHOTS 250- THEN AFTER GO ON UP TO 2CC EVERY 4-5 DAYS.NOW, WHY WUOLD YOU GO DOWN WITH THE DECA ? STAY AT 200MG EVERY 4 DAYS OR YOU COULD EVEN TRY TO GO TO ABOUT 300-400MG EVERY 5 DAYS. REMEMBER THIS ISNT YOUR BODYS FIRST ENCOUNTER. THIS IS THE WAY ID DO IT.AND IF YOU COULD GET YOUR HANDS ON SOME D-BOL AT ABOUT 25-30MG DAY FOR ABOUT 4 WEEKS. YOUD GO THROUGH THE ROOF.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    If you don't want to shoot EOD why don't you just use a single ester test like enanthate or cyp? I think Deca should be run at a minimum of 400mg a week.

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by Rickson
    If you don't want to shoot EOD why don't you just use a single ester test like enanthate or cyp? I think Deca should be run at a minimum of 400mg a week.
    Much agreed. Use Enth or cyp.

Pain

Magicz is offline Associate Member
    i agree get test enan or cyp and some dbols and take deca 400 every week 500 test every week

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I agree change to enan or cyp. I think you doses are fine. I don't like deca because of how it shuts down you hpta. When doing deca, do a 4 week post cycle recovery.

At your dose schedule your getting 700mg of AAS a week, your cycle is good to go.

JohnnyB

XT DSM is offline New Member
    thanks a lot guys.

the reason why i am going with sust is because i can't get any other roids here, i can only get deca and sust, and maybe primo.

thanks again guys.

Thread Information