jammergsxr is offline Member

Thinking of bumping up the winny.

I'm getting close to the end of my EQ and winny cycle.
    currently running winny 50mg ED for the past three weeks
    thinking of going 100mgs my last 3weeks
    Any thoughts?

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    It is not unheard of.

However, I am curious to hear why you are thinking of upping the dose.

D

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    If you used winny before then bump it up. I wish I had enough to do the same cuz 50mgs ed for me this time around isn't what it was the last 3 times at 50mgs.
    I think Rickson said to see the true effects of winny you should run it @ 100mgs ed. I'm now a firm believer in that statement.
    If you start getting kidney pains or something then drop it back down to 50mgs. But I'd say go for the 100mgs ed.
    Goodluck,

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    im not as big of a fan as others on high doses, if your getting good results off of 50mg/day i would stay at that, and id wait till your more expierenced in cycling to go with higher doses...thats alot of strain on your liver bro..you shuld really think about this before you do it....Madmax...

Magicz is offline Associate Member
    i agree with madmax have u ever done it 50mg ed? if not 50mg ed will be perfect .

MacGyver is offline Associate Member
    Good question, I have also been wanting to up it to at least 75 for the last weeek and a half. Ive never heard any testimonial of someone upping it to 100mg but if Rickson says.....tell me how it goes. How much Milk Thistle would you need for this dosage?

Jackman is offline Banned
    Milk Thistle is to protect the kidneys right? whare can you get this? thank you

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by Jackman
    Milk Thistle is to protect the kidneys right? whare can you get this? thank you
    Any health food store has it.

Pain

big swoll is offline Member
    milk thistle is for the liver, not kidneys....if im wrong somebody correct me

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by big swoll
    milk thistle is for the liver, not kidneys....if im wrong somebody correct me
    LOL, I didn't even see that yes you are correct.

Pain

Well this is the first time I've ran winny and I'm getting pretty good results.I thought I'd get the hardness I got while on tren but I'm not.I won't be on cycle again until Jan.2004 and I just figured I'd run it 100mgs. get all I can get out of it and start my clomid and try like hell to maintain my gains.At 100mgs ED I think I should get better hardness and more size in my last 3 weeks.My mistake is running **EQ and winny,the EQ felt great when it kicked in and the hunger was off the hook but when I got to my second vial It didn't feel like I was on shit.The winny however is very good what I will do in the future is run supra EQ and ** winny tabs,I just think that second 10ml vial fucked my cycle!
    My cycle was simple
    weeks 1-3 d-bol 20 mgsED......left over gear
    weeks 1-10 EQ 400mgs
    weeks 6-12 winny 50mgs ED

bump

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    If you are in good health and avoid other liver toxifiers... like alcohol abuse - and taking proper antioxidents and liver detoxifiers... I would say bump it up. You are currently using 400mg of Equipoise which has a very long and heavy ester attached - that weekly dose is moderate but effective, certainly at your current stats.

If you were running any other gear I would say to keep it at 50mg ED - but since the cycle is really just based on just the two compounds - I'll agree to bump it up to 75mg ED. When you are over about 215 pounds, you could try a similar cycle using Eq/Win at 500mg/100mg... staggering up the 17A from say... 75mg the first 2-3 weeks to give your liver time to adjust and prepare... and then 100mg ED for the last 3-4 weeks.

IMO - bump it to 75mg ED... and see how that goes for 10-14 days. The final portion descide if you want to do 100mg or if 75mg is enough.

Just remember that 100mg ED of 17 alkylated gear can put some decent stress on liver values so take precautions and stay healthy. NO alcohol.

Thank Warrior,I'm a non-drinker so I'm gonna bump it up and up my dose of thistle.

Thread Information