tomcat is offline Junior Member

T3 Clen cycle....how should i run it?

ok, i have 240 clenbuterol tabs 25mcg, my guy told me they were 50mcg, but i havn't hurd of them being that dosage, so i'm stickn with thinkn that they're 25mcg, is there any way to tell what they are for real?

90 T3 tabs

a bunch of xenadrine

Q:
    how should i run my cutting cycle with these supplements? i'm a pretty big guy, 270lbs, with a decent amount of bf. can someone hook me up with a pretty detailed layout of how i should run this?

also, what kind of vitamins and diet is good to have while doing this, i know high protein, what else?
    a lot of people suggest taking juice with this, but i just can't. i've been having problem with my balls for about a year now, and i am on lexapro for depression, i just can't f*ck with juice anymore...
    thanks for your help
    tomcat

tomcat is offline Junior Member
    my bad...i have 260 clen .....sorry

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Be carefull all that cutting stuff without any gear is going to be hard on the muscle. I wouldn't run the T3 at the same time as the clen /eca. That will destroy your muscle and be very hard on your body. As for the T3 use a 5%/40%/44% (up/max/down) tapper scheme. Adjust it for however long your 90tabs will last you for and what the max dosage you want to go up to is. As for the clen/eca use the 2 week on 2 week off cycle method and use the ECA on the off weeks. Go up to 120mcg of clen ED, tapper up till you get used to the sides. If you have a good amount of BF and you are 270 I suggest cleaning up your diet and hitting the cardio hard before you get into these drugs. You can lose a lot of BF without drugs when you are at a high BF, there is no magic pill.

Pain

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    BTW, I have never heard of .25 or .5mcg clen pills. Are you sure that isn't the T3 pills dosage. You really should find out, I suggest searching for you brand of pills, you don't want to fuck with T3 like that.

Pain

Decoder is offline Banned
    pain covered it.

Thread Information