Terinox is offline The One & Only

Aspirating Question For My Friend...

Alright, this is kinda weird.

My friend is also doing 750mg of Sustanon , M/W/F. Okay, so this is what happened to my friend:

Wednesday he went to do his shot, stuck the needle in, aspirated, and there was tons of blood, at least 1/2 cc rushed into the needle. He took the needle out. However, he could NOT squirt the blood out of the needle, so, he went about 1 inch lower from the place he injected the first time, and just shot EVERYTHING into his muscle (including the 1/2cc of his own blood).

Friday (different leg), he stuck the needle in, and AGAIN aspirated and 1/2 cc of blood rushed into his needle. He got pissed off, took the needle out, and just like last time, he went one inch lower or so, stuck the needle in again, and this time, when he aspirated, he thinks blood came into the needle YET AGAIN. However, he says the blood was VERY light, odd colour, kinda pink, and kind of looked like bubble gum. Anyways, apparently, he was so fed up, he just shot it anyways.

I was quite concerned when I heard this in the morning. He might have shot into a vein, but he thinks it could have been the same blood that's already in the needle just looked like he aspirated blood.

First of all, what would happen if he did shoot into a vien? Would he feel it by now? It's been about 3 hours since he did the shot. Also, he was wondering that maybe what he aspirated into the needle was what was left from Mondays shot? Is it too soon? He said maybe it was a mixture of blood and oil (sustanon) that he withdrew from the area. Is it possible that the juice had not fully been obsorbed?

Sorry for the long question, but any suggestions, ideas, comments are welcome.

Thnx,
    T.

Cock Diesel155 is offline Associate Member
    LOL I asked the same quesiton on a thread yesterady and Pain told me it takes up to 3cc's of gear/air to do any damage.. The thread subject is "hitting a vein"

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    bro, i would suggest to your friend to find a different place to shoot...tell him to try his shoulders...it takes 2 - 3 cc of gear or air to really hurt someone..possibly kill them....for some even less of a dose, if not already in good health......but even a small amount shot into a vien puts stress on your heart....

if he isnt dead yet then he'll be o.k, just advice him to shoot somewhere else if hes having bad luck shooting in his legs...Madmax..

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by Cock Diesel155
    LOL I asked the same quesiton on a thread yesterady and Pain told me it takes up to 3cc's of gear/air to do any damage.. The thread subject is "hitting a vein"
    Yup.

Pain

Originally posted by Madmax
    bro, i would suggest to your friend to find a different place to shoot...tell him to try his shoulders...it takes 2 - 3 cc of gear or air to really hurt someone..possibly kill them....for some even less of a dose, if not already in good health......but even a small amount shot into a vien puts stress on your heart....

if he isnt dead yet then he'll be o.k, just advice him to shoot somewhere else if hes having bad luck shooting in his legs...Madmax..

My bad, I should've checked the other thread before posting this one up, but since it's already up, I might as well continue:

MADMAX, I know what you mean, and I did tell him that, and he might start shooting his ass. However, the weird thing is that he's been doing leg shots for about 7 weeks with no problems. And for me, this is my second cycle of shooting the quads, and I don't seem to have the same problem.

Another thing, when he aspirates, he says that he pulls back pretty far. Is there such a thing as aspirating TOO much? I mean, could that cause the blood, from pulling back REALLY far?

Also, now I'm starting to think that I don't aspirate far enough! Cause now I'm starting to think that MAYBE I should have run into the same problem as him! I usually aspirate JUST a little bit, until I see tiny tiny air bubbles, and that's the sign to SHOOT away! And that all is good right?!

palme is offline Rosie Member
    I aspirate a couple of mm and when i see the bubbles i shoot it in. I would do what Madmax said and start hitting delts. Very easy sight to inject.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    whenever i aspirate i only pull back slightly...as soon as i see one medium/large bubble i release it back into the muscle and then good to go...imo going back more than 1 cc is overkill and unnecessary.

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    I just go a small bit back until I get a nice little air bubble. Maybe .2cc at the most.

Pain

Doc M is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I'm sure he lived, but he should look at some other sites to inject.

Doc M

So, is he alive??

Originally posted by daem
    whenever i aspirate i only pull back slightly...as soon as i see one medium/large bubble i release it back into the muscle and then good to go...imo going back more than 1 cc is overkill and unnecessary.
    ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!

ONE WHOLE CC?!? I aspirate for like .1cc to .2cc, usually just .1cc, how on earth could you go to 1cc?

Originally posted by Doc M
    I'm sure he lived, but he should look at some other sites to inject.

Doc M

So, is he alive??

I haven't spoken with him since this morning, but I'm pretty sure all is good. I won't even see him until Monday, so I'll have to wait and see!

I'll be doing my shot in about an hour, so wish me luck, and I hope nothing goes wrong! Last time the amp top shattered

Slypknot is offline Member
    Bro - it's VERY obvious when aspirating that you've hit a vein... your friend should know this now. I sometimes dont even pull back hard enough to see a bubble...it's just a quick little tug on the plunger and if it doesn't glide out with red in the tub then I'm golden.

Pulling back too hard I'm SURE would/could cause some problems - I mean he's basically putting a small vacuum into the meat of his muscle. I'm sure if you pulled hard enough you'd suck blood from somewhere nearby.

I also found that when I hit my quads if I'm too much on the top of my leg I have about a 70% chance of hitting blood. Seems the 'sweet spot' is almost directly on the side of the leg about halfway down. Hopefully he's already hitting that spot and just having some seriously bad luck.

Cock Diesel155 is offline Associate Member
    If you hit a vein using a 1" needle, will blood come out during the penetration.. May be a dumb question but I have heard rumors that if you hit a vein you will know it. Supposedly blood will squirt out.. Thats just what I heard, dont know if I believe it or not.. I hear a lot of shit..

Thread Information