thecoachman is offline Associate Member

Question Cycle for these???

I was wonder a couple of things:
    1) Are the Winnie tabs that are 50mg large fake and same with the Dbol 50mg tabs??

2) I ordered a weired combo of gear (just to see if some people were legit) and was wondering if I could put together a good cycle our of them?? (Goals= Cut my 13-15% fat down and bulk up). Here is what I HOPEFULLY will be getting:

75 50mg tabs winnie??
    75 50mg tabs Dbol??
    100 .5mg Clenbuteral + 10mg Ketotifen tabs
    500 50mg T-3 tabs
    50 50mg Anadrol50 tabs
    10 ml sustenon250/ml amps
    5 testoviron depot 250mg amps

--so far I have 25 50mg winnie and 25 50mg dbol pills.

the winnie pills are a light blue color and are really brittle. the Dbol are the normal small white pills. I started taking both of them already. I am cutting the dbol in 1/4ths and taking 1/2 per day. taking 1/2 winnie in morning and 1/2 winnie at night.

well, if anyone could help me out with any of this I would greatly appreciate it! I am a novice so any advice will help!

thanks

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    All you doing is orals you didnt wait for everything to come at once what about clomid

still early

It's still early. But I do have those amps (sustenon and testoviron depot) comming hopefully by the end of this week. Today is only day 5 with winnie and dbol .
    I will have to order some clomid most definetly but I can take it at the end with maybe t-3 and Clenbuteral??

what'ya think?

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    I wouldn't do winny and d-bol together. Do test/d-bol cycle perhaps. Maybe anadrol , winny, test - though that is more 17aa than I personally like. I don't know, just don't use all that. It's tough to help unles you give us some goals.

I am 5 foot 7 and weight 175. I have a little bit of a gut and my muscles are not well defined. I need to cut and then bulk but cutting the fat is most important right now. If I just used the t3 and clen . I would lose muscle, right?

I will order clomid!

but don't take winnie and dbol ? I thougth that was a good one? unless thats just for winnie depot and dbol?

so basically any combo is good here as long as there is an inj. but not both the testoviron and sustenon together? What if I do one now for a few weeks then take a 4-5 weeks off and do the other for a couple of weeks?

This is starting to confuse me.

Thread Information