PhillyPhil69 is offline New Member

Unhappy Cellulitis? to finish or not to finish

Well i went to the doctor today just for a sinus problem but i went ahead and showed him my other problem. I am in my 4th week of QV Test250 and i have done all my injections in the glutes but relatively in the same place. I took my last injection Tuesday and the next day there was a knot the size of a golf ball there. i figured i just hit a nerve or somethin witch actually might still be what it was, but it is still sore and the doctor looked at it and thought it might be, probably not, but might be cellulitis. My question is should i wait a few days and if it goes down do my next shot on the other side or should i just stop all together?

Thanks Alot,

Phil

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    bro it may possibly be, are you expierencing Fever, chills, or a general feeling of discomfort, lymph nodes swollen, low blood pressure..

these are all symptoms that intesnify when the infection is worse...since your an adult your immune system will fight this off better than if you were younger...

id go ahead and shoot in a completly different area, and if it pesists see a doc immediatly..Madmax..

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Excuse me for being stupid, but what is cellulitis?

Pain

Cellulitis

Thanks for the reply. I'm almost 21. I had a fever last night, but i don't anymore. My temp at the Doctors office was 98.9 today. But i'm gonna give it till tuesday, which is when i'm suppose to get the next shot and go back to the Doctor. If it has gone down I'll go to the other side. If not, i'm just gonna call it off. I'm hopin it was just a nerve or somethin that i hit.

Thanks,

Phil

to painintheazz

I could be wrong, but i'm pretty sure it is an infection in the muscle tissue.

Thanks,

Phil

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member

Re: to painintheazz

Originally posted by PhillyPhil69
    I could be wrong, but i'm pretty sure it is an infection in the muscle tissue.

Thanks,

Phil
    Thanks bro.

Pain

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    bro, i wouldnt go as far as to cut your cycle short, it will not be detrimental to your health if you continue your cycle, if it is The first medication prescribed is often an antibiotic that is effective against the main types of bacteria that cause cellulitis. penicillin may even be effective if it hasnt spread bro....

For cellulitis of the leg or arm, you can try elevating the body part that is infected, this will help reduce swelling... id try applying a sterile saline soaked dressing to help the healing and reduce pain.

i would still continue your cycle...Madmax...
    Last edited by Madmax; 03-14-2003 at 04:52 PM.

Thumbs up Madmax

Hey,

Thanks again for your reply. My next injection isn't till Tuesday so i think i'll be ok. Thanks for all your help and i'll let you know how it goes.

Phil

Thread Information