nymattyk is offline Member

for those who have used t3

are the results worth it? do you think clen /t3 is that much better than clen/eca (or nyc)

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    for me, i have to say t3 and clen are a bad idea.

Buy some "yellow subs" those will modivate you. ONE is all i need and im a hardcore speed freak at times lol

not really, i just love them. clen wasnt near as useful to me as many eca stacks are.

t3 can be ran without burning all your lean mass but you have to be on your diet, workout and dosages big time.

its never going to be a simple matter of take a pill so i would just save the time and money and go with eca stacks.

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    I like T3 and Clen when I ran it. If you are doing something that powerful make sure you don't do it for long over 6 weeks and make sure you are on AS to offset the catabolic properties of T3, clen isn't anti-cat enough.

roch is offline Member
    Originally posted by painintheazz
    I like T3 and Clen when I ran it. If you are doing something that powerful make sure you don't do it for long over 6 weeks and make sure you are on AS to offset the catabolic properties of T3, clen isn't anti-cat enough.
    exactly!! don't do T3 without AAS. I lost a ton of muscle size and strength. I'm slowly getting it back but its still not fun. I would have lost the fat but retained my stregth and endurance if I had a low dosage of AAS while on it.

nymattyk is offline Member
    yea i was planning on running them along with tren , eq, winny, and test prop. i have done clen /eca and it was alright but i wanted to see if t3 made that much of a difference or not. ill prob end up going with clen/eca

Thread Information