randy6969 is offline Member

end of sustanon cycle having issues down there

i was running a low dose cycle of sustanon 250 @ 250mg each week, and i started having erection problems so i want to stop my cycle, whats the soonest i can start pct, ive been doing 350 iu Hcg and .025 arimidex every 2-3 days. i want to start nolva 20mg and clomid at 100mg ed for 4-6 weeks... what would happen if i start my pct a little early, would i feel the clomid doing its magic or no because there might still be some sustanon floating around? my last shot was about 2 weeks ago

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    why such a low does and an ai you may have low estro which can be f-ing you up but since its been 2 weeks since your last shot well call it a cycle, start pct 18 days after last pin

i was just lookin to do something really mild, thats why i was running a low dose, wanted to see how i respond to low dose and see if i can make some gains, anyway, what if i start clomid nolva right now, would it not work?

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Its a pointless waste starting your pct too soon mate, i know many say wait 18 days but it was 21 days when i last used sust...
    Do not ask me for a source check.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    Its a pointless waste starting your pct too soon mate, i know many say wait 18 days but it was 21 days when i last used sust...
    sorry Matt i was thinking cyp, you are correct.

thank you for your input guys, its very frustrating because even tho im using hcg and arimidex my nuts and erection shrunk significantly i just want my sex life back to normal... i feel like when i use clomid evertthing starts going back to normal.. usually sex drive is good for the first few weeks on test and it starts going down the last few weeks, i think the longer you stay on the worse it gets.

wilsonw25 is offline Junior Member
    that dose was too low... kinda pointless. you were taking enough to shut down your natural test but not supplementing enough to bring it to acceptable levels.. at least thats my opinion.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MBMETC View Post
    sorry Matt i was thinking cyp, you are correct.
    You know ive noticed everyone saying it of late bro, staff too....
    Do not ask me for a source check.

Quote Originally Posted by randy6969 View Post
    thank you for your input guys, its very frustrating because even tho im using hcg and arimidex my nuts and erection shrunk significantly i just want my sex life back to normal... i feel like when i use clomid evertthing starts going back to normal.. usually sex drive is good for the first few weeks on test and it starts going down the last few weeks, i think the longer you stay on the worse it gets.
    HCG could have been fake, drop the a-dex and wait the appropriate time and run your pct

Thread Information