juan1122 is offline New Member

how long before someone can start a second cycle?

how long before someone can start a second cycle?

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Time on plus pct = time off...
    Do not ask me for a source check.

Tlee8769 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    Time on plus pct = time off...
    Great rule of thumb to stick by.

Kostas is offline Junior Member
    Sounds good

Chris J is offline Associate Member
    Great rule of thumb and sounds good. However, the very first thread up top by Ronnie Rowland says its a waste of time if you want to get big and hang onto your gains. EVERYONE said that was great info and the thread accumilated 60+ pages of feedback and questions. If your body can handle it, and you have enough juice, then his plan sounds strong. I did test for 20 weeks 500 mgs a week and got off for a month, (completed post cycle therapy ) and jumped right back on. No problems. That type of reckless thinking is probably not the best in the long run, but I dont even know that for sure. Do you? If you did know fist hand that it will kill you, you probably wouldnt be reading this. No one has ever been to heaven or hell, so is it real. I dont think running test as instructed in Ronnie's thread is terminal, or will wind you up six feet below. I know everyone has always said time on= time off, but thus far I am feeling good. Six weeks into yet another back to back cycle. Will stay on 8 weeks/stay off two, and then back on. I am going to test his ( Ronnie's) theory this summer. The only problem I foresee is the depression and weakness when I finally take a couple months off. Something wicked this way comes..in the form of a limp dick LOL yea thats going to suck. I may not have disaster supplies like flashlight and canned goods, but I have enough juice to get me by for a couple of years.

Tlee8769 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris J View Post
    Great rule of thumb and sounds good. However, the very first thread up top by Ronnie Rowland says its a waste of time if you want to get big and hang onto your gains. EVERYONE said that was great info and the thread accumilated 60+ pages of feedback and questions. If your body can handle it, and you have enough juice, then his plan sounds strong. I did test for 20 weeks 500 mgs a week and got off for a month, (completed post cycle therapy) and jumped right back on. No problems. That type of reckless thinking is probably not the best in the long run, but I dont even know that for sure. Do you? If you did know fist hand that it will kill you, you probably wouldnt be reading this. No one has ever been to heaven or hell, so is it real. I dont think running test as instructed in Ronnie's thread is terminal, or will wind you up six feet below. I know everyone has always said time on= time off, but thus far I am feeling good. Six weeks into yet another back to back cycle. Will stay on 8 weeks/stay off two, and then back on. I am going to test his ( Ronnie's) theory this summer. The only problem I foresee is the depression and weakness when I finally take a couple months off. Something wicked this way comes..in the form of a limp dick LOL yea thats going to suck. I may not have disaster supplies like flashlight and canned goods, but I have enough juice to get me by for a couple of years.
    Read the stickies and read threads by the Vets they have a lot of research they have done and most of it is experience while on cycle. See ya in the ED section eventually and needing HRT the rest of your life pal.

gthom47 is offline Associate Member
    i have done some reading on pro body builders and their cycles and seen a few of them dont really have an off cycle time. i remember reading one (sorry i forget which bodybuilder) that ran steroids almost year long. did a harsh cycle for 16weeks with test, tren , an oral and a few other compounds then pct, then instead of being off cycle he did a light oral to help maintain gains then after 12 weeks did pct again then went right back onto a harsh cycle. i feel like that is WAY too taxing on the body and can cause major issues.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Great rule of thumb and sounds good. Howebver, the very first thread up top by Ronnie Rowland says its a waste of time if you want to get big and hang onto your gains. EVERYONE said that was great info and the thread accumilated 60+ pages of feedback and questions. If your body can handle it, and you have enough juice, then his plan sounds strong. I did test for 20 weeks 500 mgs a week and got off for a month, (completed post cycle therapy) and jumped right back on. No problems. That type of reckless thinking is probably not the best in the long run, but I dont even know that for sure. Do you? If you did know fist hand that it will kill you, you probably wouldnt be reading this. No one has ever been to heaven or hell, so is it real. I dont think running test as instructed in Ronnie's thread is terminal, or will wind you up six feet below. I know everyone has always said time on= time off, but thus far I am feeling good. Six weeks into yet another back to back cycle. Will stay on 8 weeks/stay off two, and then back on. I am going to test his ( Ronnie's) theory this summer. The only problem I foresee is the depression and weakness when I finally take a couple months off. Something wicked this way comes..in the form of a limp dick LOL yea thats going to suck. I may not have disaster supplies like flashlight and canned goods, but I have enough juice to get me by for a couple of years.
    He's just finished his first cycle, your advice is not good for a guy at this stage and your correct on one thing, your advice is reckless

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Great rule of thumb and sounds good. However, the very first thread up top by Ronnie Rowland says its a waste of time if you want to get big and hang onto your gains. EVERYONE said that was great info and the thread accumilated 60+ pages of feedback and questions. If your body can handle it, and you have enough juice, then his plan sounds strong. I did test for 20 weeks 500 mgs a week and got off for a month, (completed post cycle therapy) and jumped right back on. No problems. That type of reckless thinking is probably not the best in the long run, but I dont even know that for sure. Do you? If you did know fist hand that it will kill you, you probably wouldnt be reading this. No one has ever been to heaven or hell, so is it real. I dont think running test as instructed in Ronnie's thread is terminal, or will wind you up six feet below. I know everyone has always said time on= time off, but thus far I am feeling good. Six weeks into yet another back to back cycle. Will stay on 8 weeks/stay off two, and then back on. I am going to test his ( Ronnie's) theory this summer. The only problem I foresee is the depression and weakness when I finally take a couple months off. Something wicked this way comes..in the form of a limp dick LOL yea thats going to suck. I may not have disaster supplies like flashlight and canned goods, but I have enough juice to get me by for a couple of years.
    ronnies slingshot is geared towards advanced users and ppl on cruise/trt, not for a beginner

Thread Information