trapstar55 is offline New Member

Cycled to early, how bad am i ****ed up

Ok so i ran test e 250 for 12 weeks and ran nolva only for my pct weeks 14-18, im 22 i regret it, i know, i know, kept good gains, kept the calories and protein high during pct, but reduced the carbs slowly. Anyway i will not cycle again till about 26, should i be worried about damage that ive done to my developmental process?

AlphaMaleDawg is offline Senior Member
    You should be fine in all likelihood. Get blood work done a month after PCT. 22 is really not THAT young IMHO

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMaleDawg View Post
    You should be fine in all likelihood. Get blood work done a month after PCT. 22 is really not THAT young IMHO
    you are probably right, but i dont wanna do anything that may screw me up for life, i can wait 3 years........

Quote Originally Posted by trapstar55 View Post
    you are probably right, but i dont wanna do anything that may screw me up for life, i can wait 3 years........
    TBH, assuming bloodwork turns out fine, you really have no reason to wait anymore. Once you started, might as well keep going at your age. I hope you had a good genetic base before you started

Ive trained since i was 15, over the years my program has definetly evolved to a very strict diet and excercise regime, I am currently 164lb 5"4 and roughly 9 to 10 percent bf, and im also certified trainer through the IFPA, but I didnt study AAS much before I started, just went off of fellow trainers advice

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    If your concerned about your natural test levels get them checked. Then you will know if everything is recovered. Anything else is all guess work.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Ive trained since i was 15, over the years my program has definetly evolved to a very strict diet and excercise regime, I am currently 164lb 5"4 and roughly 9 to 10 percent bf, and im also certified trainer through the IFPA, but I didnt study AAS much before I started, just went off of fellow trainers advice
    that aint gona save your natty test through starting too young

Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    that aint gona save your natty test through starting too young
    so are you saying I should be concerned? How much do tests like this cost? and you would not recommend continueing like the previous poster suggested obviously right?

Blog Entries
    so are you saying I should be concerned? How much do tests like this cost? and you would not recommend continueing like the previous poster suggested obviously right?
    most certainly DONT continue, that was bad advice and not tolerated on this forum, anyone advising you to keep taking AAS will be in your age group or younger, listen to the vets and older members.

if you spend a bit of time reading here, you'll find a good few younger members are now seeking advice on erectile disfunction and other charming side effects for a youngster to have.

do as marcus300 suggests, go and get bloodwork done and hope for the best, as he pointed out, theres no other way of knowing.

most certainly DONT continue, that was bad advice and not tolerated on this forum, anyone advising you to keep taking AAS will be in your age group or younger, listen to the vets and older members.
    do as marcus300 suggests, go and get bloodwork done and hope for the best, as he pointed out, theres no other way of knowing.
    ALRIGHTY thanks dude, im gonna get the work done asap.

Blog Entries
    TBH, assuming bloodwork turns out fine, you really have no reason to wait anymore. Once you started, might as well keep going at your age. I hope you had a good genetic base before you started
    alpha you need to stop with this sort of thing, thats bad advice. when i cycled i came back less and less after each cycle, and you are encouraging him to carry on and possible come back less and less each time?!
    have you any experience of the devastating depression associated with low test? the non-exsistant libido? etc etc. you gona explain all tht to him?

alpha you need to stop with this sort of thing, thats bad advice. when i cycled i came back less and less after each cycle, and you are encouraging him to carry on and possible come back less and less each time?!
    have you any experience of the devastating depression associated with low test? the non-exsistant libido? etc etc. you gona explain all tht to him?
    come on man, you make it sound like as soon as someone does one little thing that isn't the norm according to this forum, the person is going to die. Why should he stop if he already started? Mentally that would be a nightmare for him knowing he will have to wait 3 years to be as big as he was at the age of 22. His workouts will suffer and he will lack motivation. The mental aspect can take a huge toll. Not worth it considering the extremely low physical risk a second cycle would take on him. You really think his physical health will be that much worse if he did 2 cycles than if he only did 1 at the age of 22? Extremely unlikely

Blog Entries
    come on man, you make it sound like as soon as someone does one little thing that isn't the norm according to this forum, the person is going to die. Why should he stop if he already started? Mentally that would be a nightmare for him knowing he will have to wait 3 years to be as big as he was at the age of 22. His workouts will suffer and he will lack motivation. Sometimes the mental can take a huge toll. Not worth it considering the extremely low physical risk a second cycle would take on him. You really think his physical health will be that much worse than if he only did 1 at the age of 22? To me, that is just being fay too cautious
    im just lost for words with this, where exactly did you pull it from?

im not getting into a row about this, but you should know by now that this forum doesnt encourage young usage for the right reasons and you really should think about your own cycling and not encourage others who arent ready for it either
    Last edited by dec11; 04-27-2011 at 06:55 PM.

im just lost for words with this, where exactly did you pull it from?
    I am sure most people reading that know exactly what I am talking about. Once you are on gear, working out off gear becomes a chore since you are accomplishing nothing other than maintaining. Doing that for 3 years sucks. Poor op is now terrified when he really doesn't need to be.

Blog Entries
    I am sure most people reading that know exactly what I am talking about. Once you are on gear, working out off gear becomes a chore since you are accomplishing nothing other than maintaining. Doing that for 3 years sucks. Poor op is now terrified when he really doesn't need to be.
    so everyone who enters a gym should be on gear according to you? if working out is a chore to you then you need to examine what you do it for

so everyone who enters a gym should be on gear according to you? if working out is a chore to you then you need to examine what you do it for
    No, but once you have been on gear before, then it becomes more of a hassle. You will not be building any additional strength and your muscles will not get larger. All you are doing is trying to delay them from shrinking and having your strength drop. I don't know about you, but when I'm in the gym and I know I am capable of packing on results, I am in such a better mood. Anyways, this is starting to get off topic. Somehow I highly doubt that doing a second cycle for him at the age of 22 would be any different than at the age of 25. Prove me wrong

Blog Entries
    No, but once you have been on gear before, then it becomes more of a hassle. You will not be building any additional strength and your muscles will not get larger. All you are doing is trying to delay them from shrinking and having your strength drop. I don't know about you, but when I'm in the gym and I know I am capable of packing on results, I am in such a better mood. Anyways, this is starting to get off topic. Somehow I highly doubt that doing a second cycle for him at the age of 22 would be any different than at the age of 25. Prove me wrong
    man your thinking is really really flawed. i'll leave this one to someone else i think.

man your thinking is really really flawed. i'll leave this one to someone else i think.
    ok you haven't argued back other than tell me I'm wrong. I'm done here

Tlee8769 is offline Associate Member
    You are giving awful advice bud he s to young and the advice dec11 and marcus is 100% correct. A person like myself enjoys the training on or off cycle. He would get way better results in the diet forum then he would using aas at his age.

Quote Originally Posted by Tlee8769 View Post
    You are giving awful advice bud he s to young and the advice dec11 and marcus is 100% correct. A person like myself enjoys the training on or off cycle. He would get way better results in the diet forum then he would using aas at his age.
    typical parrot post

typical parrot post

Parrot advice you have everyone saying your wrong and your ego wont admit it. Get over yourself and do some research yourself you should not be using AAS yourself since you have no clue about it and you sure as hell should not be giving useless advice on a subject. Go join the circus cause you are a straight clown.

I agree that SOMETIMES working out can get a bit stale when you start hitting a platue, but that means its just time to switch it up, bulk/cut, switch reps, critique diet, I can always improve somewhere in my program, everyone can, no matter what fitness level they are at, excercising is also great for your overall health and lifestyle, I dont wanna be an old dude with a cain at 60...... plus i like working out wit the boyz and staring at the jailbait (no pedo)
    Last edited by trapstar55; 04-27-2011 at 07:57 PM.

Blog Entries
    I agree that SOMETIMES working out can get a bit stale when you start hitting a platue, but that means its just time to switch it up, bulk/cut, switch reps, critique diet, I can always improve somewhere in my program, everyone can, no matter what fitness level they are at, excercising is also great for your overall health and lifestyle, I dont wanna be an old dude with a cain at 60...... plus i like working out wit the boyz and staring at the jailbait (no pedo)
    or rest, dont underestimate being overtrained.

just keep pegging away and forget the gear for now, i training natty for 15yrs up until my early 30's and still gained in plift comps

or rest, dont underestimate being overtrained.

just keep pegging away and forget the gear for now, i training natty for 15yrs up until my early 30's and still gained in plift comps
    I def agree with rest, i walk the fine line of overtraining, also is it true you recover faster during a cycle or is that broscience?

Blog Entries
    I def agree with rest, i walk the fine line of overtraining, also is it true you recover faster during a cycle or is that broscience?
    yes recovery is easier but you can still overtrain, when your CNS says enough is enough, it doesnt matter what you've got in you

mrniceguy215 is offline Banned
    your a pu*sy

sixoner is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mrniceguy215 View Post
    your a pu*sy
    you know that is really unnecessary why dont you grow up bro im surprised you're not banned yet youre a 20yo drug addict that has never even cycled or researched enough and all you ever do is end up talking trash.

grow up kid and lay off of the drugs

Quote Originally Posted by mrniceguy215 View Post
    your a pu*sy
    Where did this come from tourettes or what wow.

sixoner is offline Member
    he does that all the time he's got issues

FirstTimeRage is offline Associate Member
    I am a UNICORN

calstate23 is offline Banned
    Ok so i ran test e 250 for 12 weeks and ran nolva only for my pct weeks 14-18, im 22 i regret it, i know, i know, kept good gains, kept the calories and protein high during pct, but reduced the carbs slowly. Anyway i will not cycle again till about 26, should i be worried about damage that ive done to my developmental process?
    Young...But not SUPER young....Also if you only ran 250 mg a week and nothing else thats a pretty weak cycle so as long as you took pct correctly I would assume you should be good

smashingbox is offline Associate Member
    250 is pretty low compared to most cycles, but no need to encourage OP to tempt fate with another cycle. OP I am interested to know how your gains were off 250/wk?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by calstate23 View Post
    Young...But not SUPER young....Also if you only ran 250 mg a week and nothing else thats a pretty weak cycle so as long as you took pct correctly I would assume you should be good
    Quote Originally Posted by smashingbox View Post
    250 is pretty low compared to most cycles, but no need to encourage OP to tempt fate with another cycle. OP I am interested to know how your gains were off 250/wk?
    you both miss the point here, although 250mg is a low dose it still shuts off the natty system just the same as 1g pw would

5x10 is offline Associate Member
    im pretty confident youll recover
    i did a deca /test cycle at 21, with no pct, and recovered

Quote Originally Posted by calstate23 View Post
    sorry for the confusion but i ran it at 250mg 2x a week which is obviously 500mg a week, and ran a pct, whats done is done, just wont do it again for a while, ill get shit checked out and go from their, BTW.......THANKS FOR ALL THE INPUT BRAHS!

Thread Information