Thread: Nebie advice

Nebie advice

Ok....been lurking around now for a month or so...doing alot of reading. I want to do a simple cycle that will add alot of mass. What I have come up with from all my reading is that for me, this is what I might like.

Dbol 1-4, 5, or ? weeks 30 mg?

Deca 1-10 400 mg?

Winny 9 -12, 13, 14?

and of course the anti-e...clomid?

Want to cut up some more before I get REAL serious. Just wanted to get a opinion on what I am thinking.(Is all this reading paying off???)

Also, I know that the d-bol is hard on the liver. I am taking cholestoral meds right now and my doc is keeping a close eye on the liver. Is this somthing I need to worry about? Should I maybe stop the clestoral meds while on the d-bol?

What do you think overall?

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    what are your stats..wheres the test at.....Madmax...

Stats are 187....5'8". Don't know body fat right now.

Do I really need the test? What are the pros and cons of having it/ not having it?

By the way, thanks for the qucick response man...that is great!

FedSki is offline Creator of Cycle Planner
    get some test in there. i've being using sust with my deca cycle.

deca hits different receptors than test - so get them both for maximum effect of cycle. also deca mimics certain aspects of natural test but in many causes problems with erection (deca dick). another good reason to use test.

if you're gonna do 400mg week deca stick 500mg week sust in there too.

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    i will vouch and say that vib has been putting some effort into the diet thing so that is good. Test will be good because test is a jack of all trades. It bulks, it cuts, it gets rid of sexual sides that other gear causes. Test/Deca I think is a great first cycle for everyone. Be careful with the Dbol and Winny for your first cycle that is a lot of 17's for a first cycle. If you are trying to bulk go with the Dbol in the front if you are cutting go with the winny at the end. IMO.

Pain

Originally posted by painintheazz
    i will vouch and say that vib has been putting some effort into the diet thing so that is good. Test will be good because test is a jack of all trades. It bulks, it cuts, it gets rid of sexual sides that other gear causes. Test/Deca I think is a great first cycle for everyone. Be careful with the Dbol and Winny for your first cycle that is a lot of 17's for a first cycle. If you are trying to bulk go with the Dbol in the front if you are cutting go with the winny at the end. IMO.

Pain
    Ya, thanks for all the patience and great advice on the diet plan pain!! What do we got like a 3 page post going on over in the diet section!!
    By the way, diet is going good, 2000-2200 cals a day, lots of protein, 150 grams of carbs, still a little low on the fat(except when I eat salmon). I really need to go get som flax seed oil. I will the day I get back from vegas. I am definatley noticing a difference though...and it has only been 2 weeks. I know that 3 days in vegas is going to f**k alot of it up, but at least I no how to eat and what to eat now...(or at least I am learning anyway)

Anyway, Ok, I will pay attention to test when I am reading. I think that I have noticed people using test at the same time as deca, but not during the whole duration. Like dbol 1-4 (or should it be 1-5) deca 1-10 and test 5-10.

What about the liver thing with the clestoral meds I am on...any opinions? And also, what about mg sizes? are they looking alright for a rookie?

Good to hear about the diet. Always nice to know I am helping somepeople. Don't worry about your time in Vegas, enjoy it, the stress you could build up kicking your ass about not watching your diet will be worse for your body than the actual cheating!! Just stick by some basic rules, if you are going to pig out do it at breakfast and lunch, get a small dinner (low carbs)..
    As for the dosages they look good IMO for a first cycle
    Deca 300-400mg week
    Test 400-500mg week
    Dbol 30mg ED for 4 weeks, 5 is kind of long.
    Winny 50mg ED for no more than 6 weeks.
    Those are the typical first cycle dosages (dont do Dbol and winny same time)
    I know Dbol can be hard on the cholesterol numbers so be careful, you might want a doctors opinion on that.

Pain

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Get some test, a single ester test and do a test cycle @ 400mg a week. Save the stacking for later. With your diet together, the test will give you the edge your looking for.

JohnnyB

jonny b, I will not be on this diet when I start my cycle. I will be ready to eat lots of good protein by then.

Pain, You said dbol is hard on clestoral, like how? What I was talking about was the clestoral meds AND the dbol taxing my liver.

I have heard that it raises cholesterol numbers so if you are already on the meds I am assuming you have high cholesterol, so the comb wouldnt be good. I don't know about the effects of cholesterol meds and the liver. I would ask a doctor, or I will bump this for you, I am sure MadMax has more knowledge on this.

Pain

Thanks again Pain!

Madmax?

Thread Information