Thread: dumb question

Jackman is offline Banned

dumb question

i know this isnt a steriod related question but can anyone explain to me what i have to do to get a PO box thanks

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Go to the post office and ask for a form to get one, they might make you show a bill or something proving you have a permanent addy.

Pain

Slypknot is offline Member
    I'm usually one for 'the only dumb question is the one not asked'...but sorry on this one bro - that was bad.

mammoth is offline Member
    Originally posted by Slypknot
    I'm usually one for 'the only dumb question is the one not asked'...but sorry on this one bro - that was bad.

Why get a post office box anyway?! Where I live you have to show a valid ID to get one so where's the anonymity? I don't know if it is the same elsewhere.

Least i admited it was dumb..... haha ne way its cause im 18 still live at home and dont want it shipped to my house! 1 more question is i get a po box do they ever send a notice to my house or ne thing? thanks

ddrew is offline Associate Member
    Go to mail boxs etc. A po box at the post office can't get deliverys from fedex or ups but the mail box etc one can, you will need to show valid ID and a bill sent to the address on the ID to prove you live there. If something gets seized they will sometimes do a controlled delivery to your home if you are useing that for a mailing address and with a po box they will just leave a notice saying that it got seized

So am i better off getting a PO box? cause then they wont deliver steriods to my house and i cant get a bill sent! cause still live with parents and there not dumb.....

Magicz is offline Associate Member
    man thats a dumb question

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    If you're 18, wait three years when you're on you have your own place and are old enough to take steroids . At 18, you still have a lot of natural test in you to grow. Work on your diet, you can still grow a lot naturally at 18.

fighter0728 is offline Junior Member
    If you are going to do them you should try to find a source where you live so that you dont have to worry about mailling them. I have never understood that, why risk it, so what if you have to take a while to try to find a source where you live. Eventually you will find one. Isn't that better than getting arrested.

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by fighter0728
    If you are going to do them you should try to find a source where you live so that you dont have to worry about mailling them. I have never understood that, why risk it, so what if you have to take a while to try to find a source where you live. Eventually you will find one. Isn't that better than getting arrested.
    To get gear more than half off I would take the risk. It matters how big your balls are and how much you are willing to spend.

Thread Information