Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Whiteyebrowe is offline Associate Member
    it seems my best gains on AS start to come at the end the 3rd month. the biggest guys at my gym never cycle off. for reasons that methuselah listed and many others i dont think i will either for the next 3 months(been on three).

FRANK WHITE is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by Whiteyebrowe
    it seems my best gains on AS start to come at the end the 3rd month. the biggest guys at my gym never cycle off. for reasons that methuselah listed and many others i dont think i will either for the next 3 months(been on three).
    Whiteybrowe, keep me posted Bro. Since were both running long it would be helpful to keep each other posted of any probs. Peace and Be Safe.

bonker is offline Associate Member
    I'll tell you guys what.I have been on As since febuary of last year.My doses ranged.I continually switched gears and used hcg a couple times.I took a break last october for 4 weeks with clomid.This year in january after being on for basically a year I found myself in the docters office all the time.I was lightheaded,dizzy,Vomiting,blurred vision,anxiety and very bad vertigo.The docter did 8 blood test which all came back cool.I had an abdominal ultrasound done and they found nothing.Its been months of feeling like shit with no explanation.So I decided to shut down using steroids .I switched to prop and fina for the last four weeks so i could jump right into clomid therapy.It has been 3 weeks and I feel alot better.Docter put me on antibiotics for 2 weeks .Sometimes it still gets bad.I have a ct scan in one month.This goes to show that my body basically tod me to shutdown or your really going to fuck yourselve up.Listen to your body but dont freak out about the small stuff.

Thanks for the feedback Bonker. Hope all is well with you now. I'm still on. Although I've cut the dose down to 200mgs week Test and 100mg week EQ. I'm cycling down before going on Clomid in about a month. Believe it or not, and I'm not recommending anybody stay on as long as me, I haven't experienced any noticable side effects except red shaving bumps on my stomach which are more noticable than when I wasn't on AS. Strenght and weight are still good, and finally, I hit a Softball estimated 475-500ft a couple weeks ago. To all newbies, please don't do what I did. It was a fun ride but also a very risky one. There could be side effects down the road which don't show now. I've always been a little crazy, thats why I did it. But listen to guys like Pete, Bigkev, Juice Junkie, Billy Boy, and all the other great mods, and do a reasonable cycle. I rolled the dice on this one, I don't wan't you to do the same. Peace.

dern180 is offline Member
    Frank havn't I read this already about you. You keeping posting the same shit. If u want to fuck your self over go ahead. But stop telling everyone.

REM
    REM is offline Member
    WOW is nice to hear from you bro,
    damn bro i tough you quit TEST hey what about some
    reports about yourself can you see how you r doing
    FRANKY...

Dern180,

Ok Bro, I haven't posted much of anything for over two months due to many reasons; work, gone, etc. So I don't really understand why you think I keep telling people about it. I've only discussed this in one or two threads at most. I'm hoping that by reading about my experience on a long cycle and my advice not to do it bro's will decide to stay with proven 2-3 month cycles instead of an extended one. If you think I'm posting to keep telling everyone about it you need to read more of my posts to see I asked questions for help, thats all. And for the most part thats what I got from all the quality Bro's. Anyway, Peace and Best of luck to you Bro.
    Rem,

I'm about to cycle off now. Hope all is well with you my friend. I've just been playing softball and trying to have some fun this summer. Drop me a PM and let me know how things are going. I'm not looking forward to the clomid. Peace my Friend, and Take Care.
    TNT is a very smart fellow. I respect his opinions very much. Glad we got quality Bro's like him on the board.

bonker is offline Associate Member
    FrankWhite.with all respect doing that low amount of test is useless.The reason is that its enough to shut down your test production but yet not enough to make any gains.It may actually be lower than what your normal test levels are while your clean.You will do what you want but speaking from experience stay high or stay off.When I went low I basically went into depression for months till I actually quit and used my clomid.Your wasting your gear=wasting your money=wasting your recovery time.Be strong and break the mental barier.Believe me......

ironmaster is offline Associate Member
    Maybe I missed this, but how old are you, Frank?

Bonker,

Thanks for the helpful advice Bro. I wasn't aware of that and really appreciate it.

Iron,

I'm 36. 6'0 234. Bench 415, bodyfat 16-18%. Peace.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information