marcin447 is offline New Member

Why overstimulated?

hello

I'm five weeks into the cycle which consits basically of 500 of testo enantate (Testoviron Depot, Schering) and 500 of Sustanon . I have taken susta only for three weeks now and the first shot was 250ml. Anyway, my question is: Why am I overstimulated. I thought that testo was supposed to shut down natural testo production, kill your sex drive, and actually make you temporarily infertile, not horny. Is this common only at the beginning of the cycle? If so, when can I expect to stop felling overstimulated, and if not what can i do to stop it? I also take about 6 capsules of Andriol every day.

Please help!

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Bro testosterone makes us horney

I would stop taking the anadriol itīs shit and your already getting 1g/week with test, no need for more.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Exogenous use of testosterone will indeed shut down your endogenous androgen levels. However - your natural levels were no where near what your new levels are... you just increased your bodies testosterone levels big time... and testosterone deffinitly increase sex drive.

But when you stop - you need to kick your nuts back in gear with the proper follow ups - like Clomid... because with natural levels shut down and no more exogenous supplies - then you'll be hurtin'... and the key is to get your body pumpin' LH and producing testosterone as soon as possible post cycle...

BIG-G is offline Banned
    YEP, he's got it right on the nose! I, miself am friggen horny 24-7!! deca300mg ew,
    t-eth500mg ew,
    -and jumping with t-prop 100mg eod, is makin me feel like superman boners! The short acting prop gets me friggen pumpin like a pimp!!

Slypknot is offline Member
    Something interesting is I'm the opposite right now running Deca @400/Sust@500.... I CAN get it up, but I really am not interested enough to do so. My assumption was that Test is Test be it using Deca/Sust/Eq/Prop/etc as they are just different ester forms. So if Test is Test, and I'm jacking my body with a massive dose of the stuff why then for this cycle am I more into hitting the gym and less into pursuin the trim? (wow, I shoulda been a rapper)

Steve is offline Associate Member
    Yeah i know what you mean slypknot. My sex drive has sometimes decreased while on test but i been using deca too. Sex drive went high for a few week then dropped back down, Maybe its the deca.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED

Re: Why overstimulated?

Originally posted by marcin447

Is this common only at the beginning of the cycle? If so, when can I expect to stop felling overstimulated, and if not what can i do to stop it?

Please help!
    I don't see the problem. Make use of it, enjoy it. I'm in the middle of my cycle and I feel 16 again.

Lift Chief is offline Member
    I assume this is your first cycle bro... what is your cycle? From your post it seems like you are taking 500mg en and 500mg sust a week... which would be 1gm of test. Clarify for us please.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Slyp,
    Thats not true when it comes to deca or eq. They are different parent hormones and not just test with a different ester.

marcin447 is offline New Member
    Thanks for all your input.

Now I know. Yes, this is my first cycle and I will not make another one for a very long, long time - maybe 2 years.
    And yes i take 500ml of Testoviron Depot and 500ml of sustanon ew. After 5 weeks I don't see any spectacular results, I eat a lot, work out a lot, but the results are far from what i expected, maybe cause i heve taken only 3 shots of susta yet, the first one being 250. I am planing to go on for the next 7 weeks. I know this cycle may be to much for a novice but susta and testo are legal (only susta and testo) in Saudi Arabia and they are so cheap... about 6$ for an ampule of susta and 7$ for testo depot. I just want to make a good use of my time here.

gettinthere is offline Associate Member
    good luck waiting 2 years for another cycle bro, this shit is addictive for real.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Slyp,
    Deca will actually decrease your sex drive. Do a search on "Deca Dick". Usually the test counteracts this. Sust isn't the best estered test to keep constant levels bro. How often do you inject?
    Last edited by RON; 03-16-2003 at 02:15 AM.

Lift Chief is offline Member
    Originally posted by marcin447
    Thanks for all your input.

Now I know. Yes, this is my first cycle and I will not make another one for a very long, long time - maybe 2 years.
    And yes i take 500ml of Testoviron Depot and 500ml of sustanon ew. After 5 weeks I don't see any spectacular results, I eat a lot, work out a lot, but the results are far from what i expected, maybe cause i heve taken only 3 shots of susta yet, the first one being 250. I am planing to go on for the next 7 weeks. I know this cycle may be to much for a novice but susta and testo are legal (only susta and testo) in Saudi Arabia and they are so cheap... about 6$ for an ampule of susta and 7$ for testo depot. I just want to make a good use of my time here.
    Christ bro a gram of test on your first cycle... well to each his own i suppose. It's 500mg not ml... i hope you don't actually inject 500ml...

After 5 weeks if you arent seeing good results on a gram of gear something is definitely wrong.

Originally posted by RON
    Slyp,
    Deca will actually decrease your sex drive. Do a search on "Deca Dick". Usually the test counteracts this. Sust isn't the best estered test to keep constant levels bro. How often do you inject?
    I've done the research on sust (though I'm still trying to get a grasp on the differences between the test varieties out there - deca /eq/sust/etc). My first 2 weeks I was only doing 2 shots mixing Deca/Sust in the pin. Once I saw the active time for the esters in sust I started breaking up the 500mg into 3 inj's (M/W/F).

Right now I've got another week of sust then I'm switching over to Testoviron (not sure exactly what type of test this is, perhaps eq?) and running the last 4 weeks with that.

I'm not sure I'll ever do Deca again. Being this is my first cycle, I think I will run my 2nd (after a good cool down period) without Deca to see the difference. Being I don't normally suffer from joint pain I'm not sure the Deca has 'lubed' me up enough for me to easily tell...and with the whole starting the cycle without bromo (not knowledgeable at that time about the differences in gyno from Deca) the scare was enough to make me think twice about stacking it again. Think I'll just stick to the other forms of test for a while.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    slyp deca and eq are NOT test. They are all AS but not test. You better do some more research bro.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Originally posted by Slypknot
    My assumption was that Test is Test be it using Deca/Sust/Eq/Prop/etc as they are just different ester forms.
    Seems you are a bit confused in this... so I'll try and help you...

Testosterone is a natural androgen and the one used as a reference drug to the others. On the theraputic index for anabolic steroids , testosterone rates a 1 as the standard. Anabolic steroids were orignially developed to alter the testosterone molecule to increase anabolic functions and decrease androgenic - the ratio being the therapeutic index. For example, compared to testosterone... Deca scores an 11-12... significantly more anabolic than androgenic.

Saying that all androgenic/anabolic steroids are all testosterone is NOT correct. They are an altered form of the testosterone compound via chemical reactions with much different effects in the body.

Can anyone think of a good analogy for this? I am not feeling too creative right now...

And this has nothing to do with the esters... the esters are attached as merely to control the rate of release.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! Thx for the info VET (well earned title I might add).

Now I see why I've been so confused about why different AS types would affect in different ways (such as joint lube, bloating, etc). Makes a lot more sense now that I understand.

I'd come up with an example to illustrate my understanding, but for some reason all that comes to mind is the difference in standard-dope and krippy-buds....so I'll just leave that one alone.

Doc M is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Hell I had to add this because I know I am one of the few that Deca does this to. It makes me horny as hell!! I generally only run 300 mgs.wk with no test added and it turns me into a rabbit every cycle. Definitley no "Deca Dick" for me!! YEAH!!

Doc M

Thread Information