Wayacrucis is offline Associate Member

Please help!! my face is excesively bloated....

Hi guys..I just finished week 4 of my cycle. 850mg Sust EW and 400mg Deca EW. I've gained about 15lbs so far..but my face is retardedly bloated. Its so bad to that point where people have asked me if I've had my wistom teeth pulled out recently....

This is my first time /w Deca, but I've ran both Drol and Dbol before and neither time was the bloat this bad..my sodium intake is low, water intake is high and I'm taking 12.5mg Aromaisin E3D. I use to take 0.25 Adex E3D and usually kept my face from getting too bloated, but I'm having no signs of Gyno so I assume my aromaisn is taking care of estrogen...it cant be that high.

Aside from that I'm currently on creatine, monohydrate to be exact. Could this be causing the massive bloat in my face, combined with the water that comes /w test and deca? I've taken monohydrate creatine before and its caused a bit of bloat in my face..but nothing bad. Would you guys recommend eleminating the creatine? do any of you even run creatine during a cycle? or is it mostly used during PCT and off-time?

Quote Originally Posted by Wayacrucis View Post
    Hi guys..I just finished week 4 of my cycle. 850mg Sust EW and 400mg Deca EW. I've gained about 15lbs so far..but my face is retardedly bloated. Its so bad to that point where people have asked me if I've had my wistom teeth pulled out recently....

This is my first time /w Deca, but I've ran both Drol and Dbol before and neither time was the bloat this bad..my sodium intake is low, water intake is high and I'm taking 12.5mg Aromaisin E3D. I use to take 0.25 Adex E3D and usually kept my face from getting too bloated, but I'm having no signs of Gyno so I assume my aromaisn is taking care of estrogen...it cant be that high.

Aside from that I'm currently on creatine, monohydrate to be exact. Could this be causing the massive bloat in my face, combined with the water that comes /w test and deca? I've taken monohydrate creatine before and its caused a bit of bloat in my face..but nothing bad. Would you guys recommend eleminating the creatine? do any of you even run creatine during a cycle? or is it mostly used during PCT and off-time?
    wow,thats a high dose of sustanon !!! did you take a progesterone inhibitor for deca sides? deca can cause bloat,water retention gyno etc,but in a different form than sustanon....was you taking any prami or caber(dostinex) with your deca for its sides? if you didnt,this could be the cause,and creatine may have added to it also,but i bet it was the deca sides if you didnt take any of the prami or caber

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    try uping the aromasin to 12.5 mg eod to start . or 10mg ed

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    ^^this

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    or lower ur dose of AAS...

Thread Information