daem is offline Anabolic Member

last 6 injects of fina/prop

whats up guys...my current cycle of prop/fina ED for 8 weeks is coming to an end very shortly and i was wondering if anyone would recommend doing high intensity cardio on all the days i have left to drop another 1% of body fat.

i try to do high intensity 3 times a week with the other being low intensity on the days i lift.

i've seen some great strength gains and added around 19 lbs to my frame from this cycle to get up to 229, so i am satisfied but want to tighten up a bit.

if i were to do high intensity cardio while maintaining the same 3000+ calorie diet will this encourage keeping my anti-catabolic state, or am i doing more harm then good if i go 6 days in a row? the help is always appreciated.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    this is jmo......

i think 6 days in a row is too much, period. i tend to believe that excess cardio WILL throw you into a catabolic state. if you want to kick it up some increase the sessions you're doing now. dont add extra ones.
    all i base this on is personal experience. i can definitely tell when i'm overdoing the cardio, and it dosent seem to matter if im on or off cycle either.
    hope this helps some........

peace bb79

Thread Information