Solrock is offline Member

Syno - Prop conversion help

Okay... I have read everything I could find on syno conversion. I want to be sure I am doing my math right.

Here is the description of the Syno H:

Synovex H Heifer Implants contain two pure steroid hormones, testosterone propionate and estradiol benzoate. Each dosage consits of 8 pellets containing 200 mg testosterone propionate and 20 mg estradiol benzoate per implantation. This formulation provides a complementary amount of each hormone for maximal growth stimulation. Each dosage of Synovex h consits of 8 pellets. Synovex h is recommended for use in heifers weighing 400 lbs or more. Net contents: 10 cartridges (100 doses) Each cartridge contains 10 rows of 8 pellets.

So... what do I need for an 8 week cycle of 100mgs ED? Also, how many Syno kits and what dosage?

I just want a second opinion on all this... as this will be my first conversion run with Fina and Syno.

Thanks!

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    Bro if I were you I would just buy the Prop. Its cheap and you know exactly what your putting inot your body. QV Prop 100 runs anywhere between $25-$65 domestic depending on your source and it is "Quality" no pun intended

xxxl83 is offline Productive Member
    Solrock,

Just get 5 carts and a 5 cart kit. Now the kit from RK will give you "TNE" (test no ester). Dazed's kit will give you test prop.

You should end up with more than enough if you do everything right.

xxxl83

Thread Information