MacGyver is offline Associate Member

Question Winny and Effects on HPTA???????????

How much of an effect does Winn have on the HPTA? Does anyone have any studies on this at different levels. From my first question you can probably guess my next.

Im wondering if I can bridge w/ it at a lower dosage like say 25mg or maybe even 12.5mg? I know you can bridge w/ 10mg Am dbol so why not Winn. I know in the profile it says that dbol at 5mg causes a 5fold increase in normal test levels but how strong is Winn? Im getting Ok results at 25-37mg right now w/o unwanted sides. Its doing what I want it to do though which is keep me tight, give good pumps, and a little extra strength but if I can harden everyting out w/ a light Winn bridge then Ill be golden!

Also how liver toxic would this be? If you can take 10mg Am dbol w/o a problem then would this be OK? To clarify Im talking about oral winn.

If noone has any experience or studies Ill probably just guinea pig this one out for ya and everyone can donate $1 to me and my hair transplant fund. Cool?

Thanks in advance.
    I love this board!

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    It has been guinea pigged many times. The problem is the active life of winny. The reason dbol works so well is it is effectively active for about 4 hours which allows the body to be fooled into thinking that it is part of its natural morning test spike. Winny is about 9 hours and so it suppresses the HPTA much more. At lower dosages it may not shut you down completely but the inhibition will stop you from being able to recover effectively.

Rickson, always there to answer the good ones!

So what would be a low dosage maybe 25mg? Ive heard that w/ dbol youre able to recover to 80%, what about with Winn?

Here's one more though for your brain: If I did do a dbol bridge or a winn bridge, once I got back to 80%, for the sake of aargument lets say 5 weeks after last INJ, if I quit the bridge how much longer would I need to get back to normal? Maybe a week or two w/ 100mg of Clomid?

Also have you tried the dbol bridge?

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    It would be a very short time until recovery and to be perfectly honest even if you recovered to only 80% you would still be functioning well and able to go on another cycle.

Ok so in your opinion would it be ok to go w/ it?

What dosagge would you use?

Thread Information