GreekMonsta is offline Junior Member

Lower Back problems...r they Kidney related???

Hey all for the past 2 weeks or so my lower back has been shot, not too bad, but i can still feel it....i think it happened as a result of some deadlifts i did and maybe cause i've been typing a lot of papers for school lately (leaning forward typing for longer periods of time)...... my urine color is fine, its clear not dark....but i can soemtimes feel a lil' pain in the kidneys too..... i just started sauce this week, and i've done a total of 500mg's of sust in the last 5 days....u think my protein intake is too high? maybe that's why they are hurting? I'm drinking a tonne of water, i'm drinking cranberry juice and takin milk thistle...

any suggestions? can u still have kidney problems if your urine looks normal?

keep in mind that this pain started two weeks ago b4 i started saucing...the pain is in my lower back....and soemtimes i feel it, sometimes i don't, it's bearable ....but very uncomfortable, and i'm almost scared to go work out everyday just incase i prolong any further...

any help would be appreciated.....

thanks

GM

SouthPaw is offline New Member

Greeks

ella malaka, elenas esa?
    "You can't out freek a greek", Vasili aka SouthPaw

longhornDr is offline Member
    Kidney pain is refered to the abdomen. If there was something wrong with your kidneys you would probably feel it kind of wrapping around your side and across your abdomen just beneath the rib cage.

MDMA is offline Banned
    Any dbol in this cycle? Do you party a lot? Why do YOU think it's hurting?

MacGyver is offline Associate Member
    Sust isnt bad on the organs persay. Winn and dbol do cause some varying levels of lower back discomfort, and some say Tren .

In my experience Sust hasnt been the cause of any lower back problems just the heavy lifting.

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    Bro..in the beginning of my cycle I got some wicked pumps in my lower back that would prevent me from walking....they went away though. Just don't assume that it's your kidney, although I would recommend taking all precautions these bro's tell you to.

GreekMonsta is offline Junior Member
    Ya re pousti, emai elinas kai gamiemai ....

Thanks for the replies boys...... there's no d-bol in this cycle.....but i do have some winny in store for 8 weeks from now...... always heard that if your lower back hurts, it could be a sign of kidney problems..... I had my system checked out by the doc about a month ago, and i was clean no problems.....but i just thought that because i've upped my protein intake by like 80% (for the sauce), that the kidneys might be struggling..... but my urine is clear, i'm drinking lots of water....
    i think my back still hasn't recovered from those deadlifts i did two weeks ago....i'll just give it some more time to heal i guess....

thanks again for your help

GM

MDMA is offline Banned
    Also, the prop may be giving you those wicked pumps majorpecs is talking about. Prolly just a combo of things, wait it out a couple more days and if it persists, see a doc.

Thread Information