Thread: Var

lucky27 is offline Associate Member

Var

I was thinking of doing 6 weeks of var at40-50 mg/ ED for the last 6 weeks of my cycle. My question is, since Var doesn't interfere with the bodies natural test production, could one take the Var, for the last 2 weeks of the cycle, and continue with it for the 4 weeks of PCT?
    Last edited by lucky27; 09-11-2003 at 09:36 AM.

hybrid is offline Member
    Interesting question. I'll bump out of curiosity.

Any one have any thought on this one

Now that there's a few more viewers, maybe someone could help out on this one.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    What makes you think Var doesn't suppress HPTA function?

From what I've read in the profiles of this site, it says
    "The third reason which speaks well for an intake of Oxandrolone is that even in a very high dosage this compound does not influ-ence the body's own testosterone production. To make this clear: Oxandrolone does not suppress the body's own hormone pro-duction. The reason is that it does not have a negative feedback mechanism on the hypothalamohypophysial testicular axis, meaning that during the intake of Oxandrolone, unlike during the intake of most anabolic steroids , the testes signal the hypo-thalamus not to reduce or to stop the release of GnRH (gonadot-ropin releasing hormone) and LHRH Luteinizing hormon releas-ing hormone). "

Is this not correct? I don't have any experience with Anavar , just trying to learn about it before I incorporate it in my cycle.
    I thought it would be very advantageous, to be able to use Anavar, while during PCT, so one could more easily maintain strength coming off cycle.

ENraged is offline Senior Member
    yea i thought that as well but they all slapped my pee pee when i thought about running nolva and var for a pct.

No it isn't correct. While anavar generally allows for some function it is suppressive at relatively low levels. It will not allow for recovery while you are taking it. It isn't a bad compound to end a cycle on however.

Quote Originally Posted by Rickson
    No it isn't correct. While anavar generally allows for some function it is suppressive at relatively low levels. It will not allow for recovery while you are taking it. It isn't a bad compound to end a cycle on however.

see i am doomed i cant get my hands on clomid but cant sub anything else in its place. There has to be something out there to takes it place

Nolvadex can be used in place of clomid but I would never use an AAS as a replacement for a SERM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rickson
    Nolvadex can be used in place of clomid but I would never use an AAS as a replacement for a SERM.
    So if you are running nolva in place of would you up the dose to say 50 a day??

hybrid is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ENraged
    see i am doomed i cant get my hands on clomid but cant sub anything else in its place. There has to be something out there to takes it place
    Getting your hands on clomid is one of the easier things. Many research companies make a liquid version.

Thread Information