DBN
    DBN is offline New Member

Question Best results on Stan?

Hey how you going guys
    I am new to these forums and i have a question. I am starting my cycle in 2 days (Illium Stanabolic) im only doing the stan. Now I have done a cycle before this 2x 20ml bottles 1ml every 2nd day, it worked wonders for me i put on more than enough size for me my arms are bout 18.5" now which i am more than happy with. Anyway i was wondering now that im doing the 2nd cycle should i do 1ml everyday or is that too much?
    Any comments would be greatly appreciated, i have asked on other forums but most of the guys there are meatheads who just say nah your not big enough i have read your replies to questions on these forums and it seems as though you guys could be extremley helpful. so pm me or reply here that be great thanks in advance guys.

DBN
    Also i read some of the other guys who have just tried stana by itself, the stana that i am going to do and have done before is Illium stanabolic not winny, anyway i have seen that guys say its not worth it but i was more than happy with the gains , and i just would like an opinion on how many ml to inject daily? 1 or .5?

djsir007 is offline Associate Member
    if 1 every other day worked then stick to that, but everyone here will tell you to atleast add test.

DBN
    yeh i know no1 is really big on doing stan by itself but yeh like i said it worked wonders but im using the illium product stanabolic which is amazing i gained a shitload of strength and fair amount of size while still looking lean, in the drug profiles on the main site it states that best results are achieved with 50mg injections daily and as stan is 50mg/ml that means 1ml daily so ill try that and let you guys know how i go, the only problem with doing it 1ml every other day is that i stretches out to like 10weeks and starts drying up your joints

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    how about some test

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DBN
    yeh i know no1 is really big on doing stan by itself but yeh like i said it worked wonders but im using the illium product stanabolic which is amazing i gained a shitload of strength and fair amount of size while still looking lean, in the drug profiles on the main site it states that best results are achieved with 50mg injections daily and as stan is 50mg/ml that means 1ml daily so ill try that and let you guys know how i go, the only problem with doing it 1ml every other day is that i stretches out to like 10weeks and starts drying up your joints
    you may experience joint discomfort, but it may not be that bad. for some it is unbearable and others don't mind. when i have run stanz in the past it just makes my tendinitis flare more than usual.

all my joint problems have been caused by lifting heavy weight and moving up poundages too quickly.

to answer your question, i would run 50mg/ED (1ml) for no more than 7 weeks. harsh on the liver and you could run better compounds if you wanted to run a longer cycle anyway. make sure you are taking ALA or milk thistle to protect the liver as well.

DBN
    yeh just like i thought thanks for the feedback guys, ill be doing bout 50ml of it so bout 6weeks, i will def take ala or milk thistle as it will be really harsh on my liver, once again thanks for your help guys

big swoll is offline Member
    just to set the record straight stanabolic is the same thing in winstrol ...the chemical, or active ingredient i guess you could call it, is stanozolol

Thread Information