View Poll Results: IS gyno related fina real to YOU?

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES! i've had or avoided it personally

4 12.90%
  • YES i know a guy that knows a guy that...

6 19.35%
  • Nope, Never had it, don't know anyone that has

16 51.61%
  • Nope, but give me bromo anyway screw gyno

5 16.13%
    Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member

Is fina gyno real to you?

Hey gang

i am a huge fan of fina, duh hehe

well i see more and more people searching for bromo and the like.
    i have been doing fina a long time now, and i dont know anyone that has actually got gyno rom fina.

So heres the poll enjoy

MacGyver is offline Associate Member
    Ill be the first one to check YES!

Real bummer. I think that its because Im real sensitive to Tren or something. Its really working anumber on me.... and my nipps
    I dont really mind though cuz its not real bad and since its so short acting it will clear up in a week. Fingers crossed!

I think that people have said that Bromo causes some serious unwanted sides. Pheedno said that hes trying Pergolide or something like that is a better anti-progest that I think Im gonna try In another 6-7 weeks when I go again.

Bcomplex and Winn is helping contain it though for now.
    Hope noone else gets it.

thanks for the reply, i need info like this.

i hate spreading questionable info around so i dont. With members like you telling me from personal exp i know that its real.

our members rule! come on peeps lets fill this up. teach Buddha Red more than he needs to know about gyno related fina occurances hehe

latman49 is offline Member
    i have a touch of gyno right now that just started showing up about 4 weeks ago and I haven't used any tren in 2 months. My bf has gone up in the last few weeks cause my girl has made me lazy and I wasn't watching my diet. I think the fat gain may have triggered it, but has gotten better in the last week since I started hitting the gym hard and eating right again. Got on some Xenadrine and started back on the cardio, and dropped some of that fat real quick, and the gyno is improving.

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    Originally posted by latman49
    My bf has gone up in the last few weeks cause my girl has made me lazy and I wasn't watching my diet. I think the fat gain may have triggered it, but has gotten better in the last week since I started hitting the gym hard and eating right again. Got on some Xenadrine and started back on the cardio, and dropped some of that fat real quick, and the gyno is improving.
    Time to drop that chick....NOONE gets in the way of training bro!!

palme is offline Rosie Member
    This is more as a gyno check question. If somebody used drol at 50mg for 3 weeks and 2-3 days after he stops gets itchy nips for 2-3 more days, would fina be a bad experiance for him? Since he thinks he is pro gyno sensitive.

Buddah coming from you, thank you.

I may be wrong but I dont think Drol causes progest related gyno so if Fina will give it to ya would be irrelevant.

Just a bit of info for the gyno stricken... if your taking Winn w/ it then up it. Ive increased it in the past days to about 62.5-75mg and it has become less of a problem. I will fill you in when I get to 100mg.

saint808 is offline Associate Member
    i personally don't think winny or bromo will help with progestin based gyno... i also have no faith in vitex

jd15 is offline Junior Member
    What about pergolide i heard it worked.

im hearing that its a strong substance but much more effiective. check the forum. i know i saw a post the other day about it.

Lot of people are talking aobut it, and i respect alot of them reporting this to me.

as i learn more i will share =)

saint808 is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by SGFuryZ
    So what DO you have faith in??

surgery for actual results wihout question LOL... i dunno man never had any probs from tren like that in my limited usage including a small cycle that was 150 mg ed.

Lift Chief is offline Member
    We should ask how many of the people that got gyno from tren were just using tren? That is the real question here. Tren alone should not cause gyno... but in the presence of excess estrogen caused by other steroids tren could cause gyno. Progesterone needs estrogen to activate.

Pheedno jsut started a thread on Pergolide. Not finished w/ his test though.

For me I was not taking enough test to really cause gyno. Ive taken 500 per week before and not a hint of itchiness. Def is the Tren .

Originally posted by MacGyver
    Pheedno jsut started a thread on Pergolide. Not finished w/ his test though.

For me I was not taking enough test to really cause gyno. Ive taken 500 per week before and not a hint of itchiness. Def is the Tren.
    Could be just the elevated estrogen that caused the progesterone induced gyno. Even if you don't get gyno symptoms from test you still have quite elevated estrogen levels.

Gyno from tren only is essentially unheard of...

PHATCAT is offline Associate Member
    Im using Fina NOW at 100 mgs E.D. for 6 wks solo Im on my 5th no probs and I do have Bromo on hand just in case its like this fuck those bitch tits Im playin it safe Would you start any cycle with out having your clomid or your novaldex Well some would thats to bad to hear that if you read up on those sups they do more than protect you from gyno they help preserve your gains your body will crash with out getting it back into check! Please be prepared and educated before you do anything ........

I'd really be curious as to whether anyone got gyno symptoms from fina ONLY... that is the only way we could truly know if fina gyno is real. That type of thing is hard to come by as we all enjoy stacking.

ARE CALLING ME A LIAR?! lol

Yeah who knows i took nolvadex at40mgs for a week and ran out and it didnt do a damn thing for my male boobs. I have clomid up the whazoo but I heard you can build a tolerance to it, then what.
    On bigcats website I think I read that theyre so similar of a substance so why wouldnt clomid fight estrogen related gyno as well as Nolva? Can anyone answer that.

Originally posted by MacGyver
    ARE CALLING ME A LIAR?! lol

Yeah who knows i took nolvadex at40mgs for a week and ran out and it didnt do a damn thing for my male boobs. I have clomid up the whazoo but I heard you can build a tolerance to it, then what.
    On bigcats website I think I read that theyre so similar of a substance so why wouldnt clomid fight estrogen related gyno as well as Nolva? Can anyone answer that.
    It should... 50 or 100mg of clomid is equivalent in its estrogen blocking effects to 20mg of nolva... clomid should certainly work on gyno caused by excess estrogen.

GrowPhaster is offline Junior Member
    Like a couple of the bros said, I would like to hear from those doing only fina. I think it would be real hard to determine whats actually causing the gyno if you are stacking. Could be the fina could be the other gear or maybe just that (un)perfect combination that's causing it. Don't know much about this but thats just my opinion.

I'm on 3rd week fina ONLY (75mg ED) and have seen/felt NO probs at all.

-GP

Im currently on 75mgs ED and my cycle will be a long one. about 12 weeks of solo fina. no shut down or gyno still after 7 weeks.

im looking better, leaning up and for once, cardio is feeling good on fina. hehe i know shocked me too)

Note: i was forced into running it solo, the test availability was terrible for two months before i started.

test is always better, but a good study on the effects of fina on the body thats for sure.

Solrock is offline Member
    What kind of results are you seeing with the Fina ONLY cycle?

Solrock is offline Member
    Oh!... here is a HUGE question that I have wanted the answer to for a long time: Does Fina gyno actually produce a visible change in the chest (like breasts, lumps, etc) or do you just lactate?

Testify is offline Senior Member

Wink

Well, here's my experience: I am just finishing up a long (10 week) fina only cycle, and I have had no problems whatsoever. I start on my clen and clo in a few days. I'll let you know if anything pops up unexpectedly.

To answer another's question, my gains are about 15 lbs from this cycle, before PCT, as well as reduced body fat (never had it measured, but maybe 15% to 10% without much cardio). But I expect that I will keep almost all of the gains. While they are not as great as say, anything with test, I am undercover and need something that will not set off alarms with my wife (who freaked last year when she found a needle). So, I am officially reformed and completely natural agian . Unforseen circumstances caused me to miss some time in the gym, but I am happy overall with the results. I digress . . .

I would not worry about side effects with Tren - if its real, there shouldn't be any.

T

Testify is offline Senior Member
    Also, I never experienced the "fina-dick" problems I heard so much about. My libido has dimished a bit, because of lower endogenous test levels I suppose, but it still works just fine.

jersey juice is offline Member
    Used it many times and never had even a hint of gyno, never had symptoms with high test doses either... guess I'm lucky. I won't use it anymore though... I HATE fina dick even with test and I take too long to recover PCT from it.... I stick to basic test now.

Thread Information