simplyjakked is offline Member

Question curious about fina and responses

i have finaplex pills before and they are easy to get. does it have to be an injectable or can you just take the pills. how many...how long? Also i know someone is going to say "do some research" which is what i have a problem with. If i ask a question it does not mean i never researched the subject also asking questions is part of researching!

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    If people start flaming you, tell em buddha red said shut up.

no one asks more questions than i do hehe

To answer you question, yes you COULD take the pills but you will not get more than 60% of the tren from the pellets.

conversion is the onloy way you know exactly that you are getting only what you want out of the pellets. We have to get rid of all the junk before we can inject it.

kits are typically 25-30 for each cart of fina you have. the process is very easy. i have helped 35 people to date learn to convert and use fina safely.

Do a search for fina and test cycle and you will see the common ways to run it.

test is needed to avoid fina dick, which is a drop in sex drive and test levels. So peeps run test to keep everything working.

i do not get shut down, but i notice a lag so save time and run test.
    make sure you get nolva or your favorite anti e because you need it when runnig test.

fina gyno is still rare, you either are disposed to it or your not so pick up bromo if you are worried.

Use a 25g 1" 3cc needle with syring for your spot injections. goto www.spotinjections.com and LEARN before you do.

every 2g kit correctly made usually steches 6 weeks or really close to it, so a full cycle will always need either a large jug or two kits.

75mgs ED rotating injection locations every time. you might get some soreness so expect it, and never forget to asperate (pull back a tiny bit and look for blood)

no blood and your good to go. dont rush and its not near as scary as you think. BUT make sure that its something you feel you are ready for. we do not want another member or human being hurting themselves because they didnt know.

this forum beats all juice books imo

PM we for conversion instructions but no source requests please, i delete these.

Hope it helps
    Last edited by Buddha_Red; 03-15-2003 at 01:12 PM.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    You had pills or pellets?

Injectable is better. Hey Bro asking a question is part of research.

JohnnyB

xxxl83 is offline Productive Member
    Well you really haven't researched the subject because if you did the first thing you'd realize is Finaplix is not a pill, it's an implant. Which means no you can not "just take the pills" it will be ineffective.

Also you have a couple of options with fina it can be made to use transdermally, or as a nasal spray but, the most effective method is to convert into an injectable form.

Use the search button there are 100's of threads reguarding fina that will answer your questions just be patient and read.

xxxl83
    Last edited by xxxl83; 03-15-2003 at 01:17 PM.

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    fina doesnt come in pills.

the fina comes in pellets which are injected under the skin of cattle.
    you use an inplant gun on them.

Webb0101 is offline Junior Member
    is 76mg ed of trmbolone acatate enough if i am also on 50 mg of test suspension ed and 50mg d-bol ed?? should i up my doses to ed with the trem?

thanks my brothers

simplyjakked is offline Member
    i realize they are pellets i have taken them orally before and gained alot of strength and maybe not that much size. Buddha red i appreciate your insight.

mammoth is offline Member
    Originally posted by Webb0101
    is 76mg ed of trmbolone acatate enough if i am also on 50 mg of test suspension ed and 50mg d-bol ed?? should i up my doses to ed with the trem?

thanks my brothers
    Not sure about the Tren but I would check your dosage on the d-bol. 50mg ED is high in my opinion!

Webb0101 is offline Junior Member
    i am only doing the d-bol for 4-5 weeks theni will stop. i noticed alot a guys around here are doing close to 40 mg on average so i did not think 50mg would be that big of a jump. mine are in capsule form so i can not break them up either,

Thread Information